On this list, you will find 30+ generic work resume templates to help you get started sending the right resume for the job. They follow simple resume format and are easy for you to use.
Finding work isn’t an easy task to complete. But it can’t be stressed just how important it really is to find a job to support our family, let alone support ourselves. Many companies out there require you to present paperwork so that they can review whether or not you are qualified to work for them. One of these papers they will be asking for is called a resume.
Speaking of resumes, if you’d like to see other resumes that only go to one page specifically, then check out these one-page resume templates.
Generic Resume Template
Social Work Resume Templates
Entry Level Social Work Resume
Resume for Social Worker
Volunteer Work Resume Templates
Volunteer Work Resume Example
Volunteer Social Work Resume
Office Work Resumes
Office Assistant Resume
Office Work Sample Resume
1. The Importance of Resumes
Resumes are important for you to have in order to secure the job application you’re applying for. Many companies demand that you present one so that they can study your skills and previous experiences in order to properly asses whether or not you are fit for the job that you are applying for.
Resumes are super important to have in order for you to even try out for any job. Luckily for you, what we offer here are resumes that are quick, simple, and easy enough to help you out.
2. Inform Companies about What You Can Do
Don’t hesitate to tell companies everywhere out there about what you’re capable of. The entire purpose of resumes is for you to be able to tell companies about what you can do for them so that you’ll have more chances of being hired than not.
Resumes can help you sell yourself by listing out all your previous experiences from other companies, highest educational attainment, and other aspects about you that may be worth noting.
Speaking of resumes, there are many more resume types out there that you can use to help you get the job. If you’re applying for a sales market specifically, then you can use these free sales resume to help you land a job.
Administrative Work Resumes
Administrative Work Experience Resume
Administrative Assistant Work Resume
Administrative Manager Work Resume
Contract Work Resume
Contract Specialist Work Resume
Contract Employment Work Resume in Doc
Contract Work Resume Example
High School Work Resume
High School Student Work Resume
High School Work Experience Resume
IT Work Resume
IT Work Resume Sample
Labor Work Resume
General Labor Work Resume
Labor Work Resume Example
3. So You’re Writing a Resume . . .
There are many things to consider when properly writing a resume. It needs to be proper, exact, or else it might ruin your chances of being accepted into the workforce in the first place. There are many things you should take into account.
- Your name and address are important. The most basic information of what makes a resume should never be forgotten. What’s the point of having all that expertise if you forget to put your name on the resume, which is the most important part of making the resume sample in the first place? Also, many companies are also curious as to where they can find their employees.
- Contact information should also be listed. It’s very important to list down your contact information in order to make sure that human resources have the means to contact you should they ever need to inform you of anything regarding the job you are taking. You may also see Blank Work Resume Templates.
- Previous experiences and job held. It can be a huge boost in chances of helping you get your job if you list down your previous experiences for human resources to see. This will tell them that you know what it’s like to work in the field you’re applying for and that you have more than enough experiences for that.
- Highest educational attainment. You should list down your highest educational attainment. It’s very important for many companies out there to know if the person they’re hiring has already graduated from college or is an undergraduate.
You should take note to write all these down when making your resume. It can really help you if you provide as much information as you can that will help you in getting the job you want. Speaking of which, the resumes we offer to you here are more generalized. If you’d like to see more resumes that can help you get a specific job in relation to banking, feel free to check out these banking resumes for your convenience.
Medical Work Resume
Medical Social Work Resume
Medical Work Experience Resume
Nursing Work Resume
Nursing Home Social Work Resume
Nursing Assistant Work Experience Resume
Nursing Work Experience Resume
Professional Work Resume
Professional Social Work Resume
Professional Work Experience Resume
Professional Work Resume Example
4. Why You Should Use These Resumes
These resumes can help companies learn more about you—more specifically, the skills you have that are relevant to the job you’re applying for. Resumes are a necessary requirement for many companies out there to even consider hiring you because of this reason.
Tell companies what you can through the use of resumes. With resumes, you can show the skills you have and previous experiences. This helps increase the chances of you getting hired by companies.
The resume templates offered to you from this list helps you inform human resources about your capabilities. Speaking of which, if you’re more interested in resumes specific to that for marketing careers, then take a look at these marketing resumes for your convenience.