Curriculum vitae writing is never a monotonous task because it involves the composition of the job applicant’s details outlined in a comprehensive manner. Besides, it is a very important document for its absence means the applicant may never land to a job he desires the most.
Like other professionals, graphic designers have their own respective CV templates to be used on their job application as well. In this article, various formats of such CV for graphic designers are presented. There are the format for graphic designer curriculum vitae, infographic curriculum vitae, and senior graphic designer. Scroll down and view each of them in actual.
Graphic Designer Curriculum Vitae
Infographic Curriculum Vitae
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Design Graduate
How to Write Attractive Graphic Designer CV
Graphic designers are highly employable when it comes to visual and graphic designs, web development, and anything that is related to computer illustration and art. However, they must have an effective CV that’s different from other curriculum vitae templates to go along with their application.
- Your personal details must be clearly specified:
- contact details,
- professional summary, educational background, and
- core competencies.
- Your format must speak about yourself. If you are creative, open-minded and expressive, the same would also be reflected on your CV. Use graphics and a more artistic layout.
- Include links to your portfolio or the websites you designed.
Graphic Designer CV Tips
Aside from special technicalities that are for sure, every graphic designer can comply with, some factors remain important for the creation of their job curriculum vitae sample. They are as follows:
- Whereas a curriculum vitae is made to look formal, you can be creative when designing your CV. Just don’t go too over-the-top with it.
- Choose your fonts carefully. Do not use over-stylized ones as the main point of a formal curriculum vitae is for it to be legible.
- Check for grammar and spelling. Just because you are an expert in terms of the visual aspect, you should not neglect the content as it could lead to some misunderstanding.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer
Professional Graphic Curriculum Vitae
Best Graphic Curriculum Vitae
Guidelines for Graphic Designer CV
A lot more ways are available to improve the executive curriculum vitae template of graphics designers. Aside from adding colorful modifications and checking on with another curriculum vitae template, the following consideration can be taken into account as well.
- Recruiters or interviewers do not have a lot of time to read the CVs of each applicant one by one. Hence, it is imperative that you make your document short but complete.
- Aside from personal details and an infographic CV, you may include some extraordinary details on your details like the projects which you have gone through successfully in the past or your participation to some special events showcasing your graphic designing talents.
- Most importantly, you must have included some character references so your prospect employer may get to know you better aside from what is written on your curriculum vitae and how you carry yourself during the actual interview.
Graphic designers can definitely create a stunning CV because they are able to exploit every medium available on their favor. Thus, they need not wait to be called for actual presentation because their well-designed CVs can definitely speak their creativity on behalf of them.