A job curriculum vitae is used by an applicant to provide information about his/her competencies and qualifications. This is used in the initial application process for prospective employers to learn the additional value of an applicant. A curriculum vitae template should be well-curated and organized so it can attract the hiring personnel who will review your curriculum vitae.
This post is a collection of best cv templates that is usable as references and guides in creating your own. All the attachments in this article are in Word and PDF which makes it easier for you to edit and customize the content of these documents.
Teaching Curriculum Vitae
Part Time Curriculum Vitae
Inclusions of a Curriculum Vitae
Unlike the less substantial nature of a Student Curriculum Vitae, your professional CV should be complete with all the information that are essential in the process of application. A CV format template should contain the following items:
- Your basic information, which includes:
- Your full name
- Your age
- Your contact details
- Your location
- A career objective or a professional summary
- Your professional work experiences, which should have the information about these items:
- The companies where you have worked
- The job positions that you have handled
- The work functions that you were able to execute on your previous jobs
- The specific time duration that you rendered professional services to your previous employers
- A list of your skills, abilities and other competencies
- Your achievements and received citations
- Your highest educational attainment
- The training that you have attended
- A list of your professional references
Since there are different industries where a job curriculum vitae may be used, some of the information present in this list may be removed from the document. You may also need to include additional information depending on the job position and/or field of expertise you want to work in.
Bank Curriculum Vitae
Data Entry Job
Lecturer Curriculum Vitae
Assistant Professor Job
Human Resource Curriculum Vitae
Guidelines in Creating a Job Curriculum Vitae
You need to make sure that your formal curriculum vitae for job is effective and appealing enough for it to be noticed by your prospective employer. Some of the guidelines that you may follow in creating a well-curated job curriculum vitae include these items:
- Identify the job position that you want to target so you can have a precise idea with regards to the qualifications that you need to present.
- Research the requirements of the job position and identify which of those items are directly related to your own qualifications and competencies.
- Use our curriculum vitae samples as guides and references in creating your own job curriculum vitae.
- Properly place the items of discussion that you would like your prospective employer to see.
- Make sure that the information that you will put in your job curriculum vitae are based in reality.
- Always be organized in putting all the details that you want to give focus on.
- Maintain the format cohesion of the job curriculum vitae that you will use for the document to look more professional and well put together.
Follow these guidelines and create a great initial impact to the company where you want to be hired as an employee.