Applying for a job position these days can be tiring and very difficult since a lot of people are also competing to get the jobs they want which may also be the job position you wish to apply for. In this topic, we share some printable accounting resumes you can use so that you can create your own resume specifically for accounting positions.
Since most resumes displayed in this topic have different types you can choose to use, we will also be sharing a brief description on some of the templates displayed in this topic to give you information on how to use the different accounting resume samples. You can also check out our website for different types of office manager resume templates.
68+ Accountant Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Accountant Auditor Resume Template
Accounts Payable Accountant Resume Template
Accounts Receivable Accountant Resume Template
Assistant Accountant Resume Template
Accounting Associate Resume Template
Accounting Administrator Resume Template
Printable Assistant Accountant Resume Templates
Entry Level Assistant Accountant Resume
Best Accountant Resume Templates
Best Accountant Resume Format
Best Staff Accountant Job Resume
Best Assistant Accountant Resume
Chartered Accountant Resume Templates
Experienced Chartered Accountant Resume
Chartered Accountant Resume Sample
Construction Accountant Resume Templates
Construction Company Accountant Resume
1. Why are Resumes Important?
Resumes exist for the sole purpose of letting you place personal information about yourself and the different work experiences you have accumulated over time. Resume samples are used to apply for a certain job position, specifically for accounting related job positions in this topic.
Resumes are also used as references or guides for the hiring company or recruiters to get an idea on your personal information and may also scan through your work experiences to see if they can find any matches related to your desired job description.
2. Who Benefits From Using Resumes?
Individuals who mainly benefit from resume format are the job recruiters and applicants. In the job recruiters part, obtaining resumes will help them screen the right people for the vacant job position. This will also serve as their guide when conducting interviews. This will make it easier for them to scan through an applicant’s job experience, history, personal information, education, and skills.
For the applicant’s part, resumes are used to apply for a specific job position. Being able to submit resumes to a company is already one step from being called for an interview and being employed.
3. The Different Accounting Resume Templates
The main purpose of downloading such templates is to help you create your own accounting resume with ease. Being able to use the different templates will save you time from creating such templates from scratch. Using the templates will also help you finish quickly by adding only a few details instead of having to come up with almost everything. Below are some examples of the different types of accounting related sample resume templates in this topic:
- Printable Assistant Accountant Resume Templates – These types of resume templates are one of the most commonly used templates to apply for assistant accounting related job positions.
- Best Accountant Resume Templates – You can use these types of resume templates if you are able to place a variety of achievements, technical skills, certifications, and work experiences mostly relating to different types of accounting job positions you’ve held in the past.
- Construction Accountant Resume Templates – These types of resume templates are commonly used for applicants who want to apply for construction accounting related positions wherein, objectives and other details contained in the resume template will relate to such position like the objectives and other technical details that needs to be placed.
- Experienced Accountant Resume Templates – You can use these types of accounting resume templates if you happen to be well-versed in the different accounting job positions or if you have a variety of job positions in mind. The main strength of this template is to let you display all your job experiences for the recruiter to know your career history and how far you’ve advanced in the accounting field.
- Entry Level Account Resume Templates – These types of accounting resume templates are commonly used by applicants who do not have any work experience or individuals who have just graduated and are still looking for jobs. This resume template specializes in being able to display all the technical skills you’ve learned while studying and lets you display your internship experience, objectives, education attained, awards, training, and certificates you may have received in your training while studying.
Other resume templates available in this topic are all downloadable and ready to be used. You can also check out our website if you need more information about this topic and the different accounting resumes available for download. We also display information on where and how to use the different resume templates. You can also check out our website for different types of information technology resumes or the different engineer resumes.
Corporate Accountant Resume Templates
Corporate Tax Accountant Resume
Experienced Accountant Resume Template
Experienced Accountant Resume
Entry Level Accountant Resume Template
Entry Level Accountant Resume Example
Accountant Resume Objective Examples
Sample Resume for Senior Accounts Executive
Executive Accountant Resume Sample
Financial Accountant Resume Template
Assistant Financial Accountant
Fresher Accountant Resume Templates
Cost Accountant Fresher Resume
4. Must-Haves of a Resume
For you to deliver a unique resume to land you the job you need, you will have to consider some things or put in mind the different details you will have to place in your resume to make it look formal, neat, and most of presentable for the hiring company or recruiter to see. Below are some of the details you will have to take note in order for you to create a unique and presentable accounting related resume:
- Your Name – The most important detail your resume should contain is your name. Without it, there is no purpose in creating a resume if the recruiter or hiring company will not be able to identify you. Placing a recent ID picture in your resume will greatly help your recruiters visualize who you are and would also be advisable for formality and presentation purposes as well.
- Contact Details – Placing contact details on your resume will greatly help the hiring company or recruiter identify the different ways to contact you. It would be best to place your phone number, mobile number, fax number (if you have any), email address, and mailing address. You don’t have to worry about unauthorized sharing of your contact information to others as every company follows a strict confidential rule regarding storing contact information.
- Objectives – It is important to place your objectives on your resume for the hiring company or the recruiter to understand your goals and your target as an accounting professional in the corporate world. Placing objectives will also give them a clear idea on where you want to be placed in the company, the job position you want, your strengths, and how you would want your future to be like after being employed in a specific job position.
- Educational Attainment – It would also be advisable for you to place your educational attainment and all other educational achievements you were able to receive. Being able to place the different educational details in your resume will help your recruiter or the hiring company get an idea on the education you have received and how educated you are by the school you were studying before or the different courses you were able to finish.
- Technical and Soft Skills – Being able to place these particular skills in your resume will also help your recruiter and the hiring company identify the different skills you possess and how good you can be when placed in different situations and job positions. This is also to determine how flexible you can be when placed in situations, with different peers, groups, or teams in the workplace. This is also to help your recruiters or the hiring company identify your strengths. With this, they can suggest later on the position that would suit your strengths.
- Work Experience – Being able to place your work experience is one of the most important details you should place in your resume as this is to help your recruiters or hiring company identify the different work experiences you’ve encountered in the past and the different companies you were employed at. Being able to include your work experience will also help them identify your strengths and the time span of your employment with your previous companies. Placing a sample job description per work experience you’ve encountered will help your recruiters identify what you were doing in your previous companies.
- Portfolio – This is an optional method, but placing a portfolio about the work you’ve done in the past will also help your recruiters or the hiring company identify what else you can do besides having experienced working in accounting-related jobs. Placing portfolios is also advisable for formality and presentation purposes as well.
- Achievements and Awards Received – You will also have to place the different achievements and awards received in your resume for your recruiters or hiring company to know more about how you can get the job done and how good you are with the different abilities and skills you possess. Placing certifications in your resume is also advisable for presentation purposes and will get you a better chance of helping you being employed, especially if certificates you possess are also clearances for a higher job position.
- Reference – It is also important for you to place your references on your resume to help your recruiters or hiring company to get a reference. The people you list down will be contacted to verify the different information you have filled in. This will allow them to gather proof that all the information you have written in your resume is true. They can also use it to make background checks and ask how you did as their employee. They can also ask about attendance concerns and the reason why you left the company.
You can also check out our website if you need more reference or guides to help you create the best resume to use. You can also check out our website for different types of web developer resumes or social media resumes.
Junior Accountant Resume Templates
Junior Accountant Objective Resume
Junior Accountant with No Experience Resume
Senior Accountant Resume Templates
Best Senior Accountant Resume
Professional Senior Accountant Resume Sample
Tax Accountant Resume Templates
Professional Tax Accountant Resume
Accountant Finance Resume Sample
Accounting Resume Example
Business Senior Accountant Resume
Production Accountant Resume
Junior Accounting Resume
Entry Level Accountant Resume
Accounting Internship Resume
5. Tips on Writing Your Resume
For you to create your resume, you will have to follow a few tips and reminders to get the job you need. Below are a few tips on creating your resume:
- Avoid placing unnecessary skills. You should avoid placing unnecessary skills in your resume as it would look informal and a waste of time and space in your resume. Such unnecessary skills like dancing, cooking and etc. should be avoided in your resume.
- Place portfolios if really needed. Only place portfolios on your resume if really needed. Since placing portfolios in the first place is optional, only place them if you think you will have better chances of landing the job if you include them. You can include these in accounting resumes as well.
- Avoid placing work experiences that have a short time span. As much as possible, avoid placing job positions in which you only lasted a very limited amount of time. This would look dubious and may leave the recruiter or hiring company questioning how long you will be planning to stay in the company. Place only job experiences that you’ve undergone for over a year or more to get a good impression.
You can also check out our website if you need to get more templates to use if you plan to apply for other job positions. Our website also provides you with the information on how to use the templates and where to use them for. In the meantime, you can also check out our website for different types of fresher resume samples or teacher resumes in Word.