What’s great with being a Web developer is that there are a wide range of industry sectors that require their skills and services since modern companies need someone to build and maintain their networks. So if you’re looking to land a position in Web development, you need to craft a professional resume and send it to a potential employer.
When writing a developer resume, it is important to follow the proper resume outline to make it look professional. In this article, we do not only aim to provide helpful information for web developers, but we also provide downloadable developer resume templates that are especially designed for their job application purposes.
66+ Developer Templates in Word, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Publisher, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Back End Web Developer
Freelance Web Developer
Junior Web Developer
Software Developer Resume
Why Do You Need a Good, Organized Resume?
Not unless you don’t want a career. We all know that most businesses take internet security very seriously, and that is why it is important to make a great impression using your resume. Creating a good Web developer resume often takes a lot of time because you will need to proper outline all our skills, qualifications, and professional experiences to persuade an employer that you’re indeed the best applicant to fill the position.
But what if this is your first time to apply and does not have adequate experience? How will you impress the hiring party? You may want to check out these PHP Developer resume templates or basic resume templates available on our website.
3 Tips on Writing a Great Resume
The art of writing a great resume has drastically changed over the years. And while writing and formatting styles come and go, we have gathered some great (and logical) tips that will help you create a winning resume:
- After choosing the right format for your resume, write your personal and contact details (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- When writing job descriptions and responsibilities, make sure to list down your experiences in certain internet programming languages and protocols.
- The education and training section in your resume should include your college degree and the institution you’ve attended, along with the training, classes, and seminars.
Also take time to browse our collections of Web developer resume template and work resume templates.
Graduate Web Developer Resume in PDF
Web Developer and Designer
Web Developer Resume in Doc
Rules of Resume Writing
- Since your top priority in sending a resume to a hiring party is to impress them, make sure to highlight experience that are highly relevant to the position.
- What if you are a newbie? Feature a list of transferable skills, projects, and coursework pertinent to Web development.
- Your job description wordings should be exactly the same with the one you found in the internet. It’s okay to find some inspiration, but you need to customize your wordings to match it with the unique set of requirements set by the hiring party.
- Make sure your resume does not look like everyone else’s. A unique resume is your ticket to get the hiring party noticed your application.
- Be truthful as much as possible. It would be embarrassing if you’ll get caught and you’ll seriously hurt your chances of getting hired.
Before we end this article, do not forget to visit Template.net and download our designer resume templates and/or creative resume templates.