This post is a collection of home-school schedule templates and samples that you may use as reference in developing a home-school schedule to follow. Aside from our samples of home-school schedule templates, our Daily Schedule and Business Schedule samples are also available for download.
Homeschool Schedule Template
Homeschooling is considered as a kind of alternative education in which students are given the chance to take an online curriculum while they are in the safety and comfort of their own homes. Since educational learning is home-based, there are a lot more chances of there being several factors that can affect the concentration of a home-school student.
Homeschool Daily Schedule
Homeschool Schedule for Spring
Sticking to a Homeschool Schedule
A student can stick to a home-school schedule through proper guidance from parents and/or guardians. A few suggestions that will help you to maintain the execution of a home-school schedule are as follows:
- For working moms, you can create a reward and punishment policy that is appropriate for the age of your child depending on how the child’s ability to follow the home-school schedule in a day’s time.
- You can use printable home-school schedules and place it in different areas of the house so the home-schooled student can be more aware of the time that s/he is spending on particular activities, whether they may be related to academics or not.
- You can create a list of ideas, like proper learning methods and guidelines to follow when studying a specific academic subject so the home-schooled student will identify the rules that s/he needs to follow.
- Make sure that the home-school schedule that you create is realistic, doable and appropriate to the learning methods that the student is able to cope up with.
For other kinds of schedule templates other than those that are used in creating home-school schedules, kindly browse through our Job Schedule Templates and After School Schedule Templates for references.
Track Meet Schedule
Homeschool Schedule Example
Free Homeschool Class Schedule
Inclusions of a Homeschooling Schedule
A home-school schedule should be accurate and complete so that its implementation will be efficient and can truly help the organization of the daily academic activities of a home-schooled student. There are different ways that you can create a variety of home-school schedules but their foundation is pretty much the same. A basic home-schooling schedule should have the following inclusions:
- The name of the student to whom the home-school schedule is for
- The subjects that the student needs to take in a particular day
- The learning materials that are needed during specific subjects
- The specific instructions on what needs to be completed during a subject-learning period
- The specific periods that the subjects should be taken (if applicable)
- The assignments that should be done by the student within a particular day
- A space for a parent or a guardian to check whether all the academic activities and requirements for the day has already been accomplished or not
Aside from our home-school schedule templates, our Sample Daily Schedule templates and Yearly Schedule Templates are also available for download in the respective links provided for additional references on how to create other kinds of schedules fit for your lifestyle, needs, and daily activities.