Of the seven days present in a week, five days are usually spent in an academic institution if you are a student. There are a lot of activities and programs in which students are involved. This can sometimes make them forget some of the more important things they need to do. This can be resolved by using a weekly school schedule.
We have collected a number of Schedule Template samples that can serve as your reference in coming up with your very own. Make sure you include academic activities, functions, and responsibilities. For a more general approach, our Daily Schedule templates are also available for download.
Weekly School Bell Schedule
Blank Weekly Schedule
Free Weekly Schedule
How to Make a Weekly School Schedule
A weekly school schedule is very easy to create, especially if you are already guided by samples. Here are a few guidelines you may follow:
- Make sure that you consider the factors that can affect your weekly school schedule like:
- co-curricular activities,
- extra-curricular activities,
- class schedule,
- school programs and/or activities,
- study periods, and more.
- Use tables as the foundation for your schedule. Allot slots for labels such as the month, day, date and time.
- Plot out the activities within the given time frame. We have Class Schedule Templates if you want something specifically for your classes.
- Review your weekly school schedule and assure that it is doable. Create adjustments as needed.
- Make sure that you are comfortable with the weekly school schedule that you have created. This is one way on how you can stick with it for a long period of time.
The life of a student is never easy, which is why we have our weekly school schedule templates available for you for reference.
Aside from our weekly school schedule samples and templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable samples of Daily Schedule Templates in the provided link.
Sample Class Schedule
High School Schedule
Weekly Schedule Example
Inclusions of a Weekly School Schedule
A comprehensive and effective weekly school schedules can help a lot in terms of organizing the activities of a student. A basic weekly school schedule should have the following information:
- The name of the student who will use the weekly school schedule
- The academic institution where the student is currently enrolled in
- The academic year level of the student
- The class and break schedules of the student on a daily basis
- The items that are needed to be done by the student in specific days of the week
- The special programs and activities that are needed to be executed within a particular week
- The deadlines of projects, assignments, and other school works
- Schedules of examinations and quizzes if there are any in the specific week schedule followed by the student
- Other information that the student and his / her parents should be aware of with regards to the academic activities and undertakings of the student
We can also provide you with samples of other kinds of School Schedule Templates should you need additional references to help you out on your daily activities. Our Daily Work Schedule samples and templates would be the right template for that particular need.