10+ Workout Schedule Templates
There are those people who constantly workout and will want to ensure that they’re able to maintain their workout routine. Although this is something that doesn’t sound too difficult, there are still those that have a problem in remembering what it is that they have to do and when they have to do it.
To solve that little problem, it’s best that they’re able to come up with a workout schedule that’s able to outline everything that they’re supposed to do. And that’s why this article is going to teach you all that you need to know in order to create one.
Elements of a Workout Schedule
Before you get into making your very own workout schedule, it’s very important that you are able to learn about its basic components. Know that without them, you won’t be able to write down what you’re supposed to in order to ensure that you have a schedule that will tell you what needs to be done and when.
So with that in mind, here are the basic elements that just about every good workout schedule should have:
1. Title: Although there are some who don’t do this, it’s best that you come up with a title for your schedule. It’s possible that you may want to have different schedules for different types of workouts, meaning that you’ll want to have a specific title to go along with them. Make sure that whatever you go with is one that directly relates to the type of workout that you wish to do. For example, if the type of workout you want to do is specifically aimed for weight loss, then you’ll want the title to be something like “weight loss workout schedule” or something similar.
2. Name: You may want to write down the name of the person that the schedule is meant for. This is important in the sense that it allows you to keep track as to who should be doing what type of workout and when. Just write down his or her complete name and you shouldn’t have any worries in regards to who it’s supposed to be for.
3. Body: It’s here where you’ll be making an entire list of all the different workout exercises that you’ll be doing, as well as other details such as the locations in which they need to be done and the dates that you should do them. Be sure that you’re very specific when writing down all of the information as you want to make sure that you do everything right.
10+ Workout Schedule Samples
Weekly Workout Schedule Template
Blank Workout Schedule Format
Simple Workout Schedule Format
Sample Cleaning Workout Schedule
Daily Workout Schedule Template
Fitness Workout Schedule Example
Six Pack Workout Schedule Template
Strength Training Workout Schedule Sample
Weekly Menu Workout Schedule Template
Free Sample Workout Schedule
How to Make a Workout Schedule
Although you may already know what it is that should be in a workout schedule, the next thing that you’re going to have to do is to learn how to make one. It’s not enough to just know what to put in it, there are still things that you have to consider to ensure that the schedule is able to convey the information that one needs to remind him/her about what workout needs to be done on what day.
With that in mind, here are the steps that will allow you to come up with a proper workout schedule:
1. Know What Type of Workout Needs to be Done and Who the Schedule Is For: Before you even start making the schedule, you’re going to have to figure out the type of workout and who it’s meant for. This is very important as not only will you be able to know exactly what type of exercises you’ll need to implement in your schedule, you’ll also know who you need to keep track of (assuming that it’s not your own personal workout schedule and that you’re making it for someone else).
2. Write Down the Details Regarding the Workout Schedule: It’s at this point where you’ll be focusing on the main body of your workout schedule. Here you will point out all of the details regarding the kind of workout schedule you want to set for yourself. The first thing that you’re going to have to do is to come up with a chart where you’ll be able to list down all of the things that you have to do and the days in which they need to be done.
Next is that you must come up with the details regarding your workout exercises. What the list contains will depend entirely on the type of workout that you’re going to go for, but it’s necessary that you don’t forget to write down any one of them. Make sure that you’re able to thoroughly explain what type of exercises these are so that you’ll know exactly what it is that you need to do.
3. Keep Track of Your Workout Days: You have to point out the days in which these have to happen. It’s best that you cover all of the days within a week as this can help ensure that you’re able to make the most out of your workout routine. If there are times where you have to do specific workouts on a particular date, then you can write down the actual date should you wish to do so.
Workout Schedule Types
Know that there are many different types of workout schedules and nearly all of them differ from one another in terms of purpose. What you’ll want to do is to learn about these different types so that you’ll know which one of them you’re supposed to make that will fit with the type of workout you want to constantly do. So here are a few examples:
- Fitness Training Workout Schedule
- Six Pack Workout Schedule
- Strength Training Workout Schedule
- Weekly Menu Workout Schedule
- Beginner’s Workout Schedule
- Weight Loss Workout Schedule
- Cleaning Workout Schedule
If you want to know more about the other types that you can make, then all you have to do is to go through our site until you get the information that you need.
Workout Schedule FAQs
How Do I Make a Workout Schedule?
Firs is that you have to download and make use of a Word or Excel program that will allow you to make one. Take note that the most common ones being used to this day are Microsoft Word and Excel as they’re easy to use and have all the tools you need. Next is that you’ll want a workout schedule template that you’ll open with the program you’ve installed. You can then make changes to it so that the template will contain the type of schedule you want. If you like, you can make use of the templates available in this article.
How Do I Keep My Workout From Being Boring?
All you have to do is to switch things up. You can swap exercises that you do on particular days to keep things fresh. Just make sure that you don’t switch up the ones that you’re required to do on certain days.
So long as you are able to read all of the information that is presented in this article, then coming up with an effective workout schedule shouldn’t be any problem for you at all.