You may have noticed when you transact with companies and institutions, you are given a document to fill out a few general and personal information about yourself. This document, known as the client information sheet, helps the business to know and to evaluate your situation before making a deal.
Similar to how a business keeps a record of a weekly time sheet or a project time sheet for specific circumstances, a client information sheet is also used for particular transactions depending on the nature of the business and the product or the service the client is availing. Look into the following client information sheet template samples for more ideas on what a client information sheet is.
Client Information Sheet Template
New Client Information Sheet
Tax Client Information
Client Information Sheet for Real Estate
Photography Client Information Sheet
What Is a Client Information Sheet?
A client information sheet is a tool used by various businesses in gaining information of their new and existing customers in order to provide the quality product or service towards one of the most important external stakeholder of a business.
As you may have noticed on the sheet examples on this website, this information sheet contains spaces for the customer to fill out relevant personal details needed by the company.
What to Include in a Client Information Sheet?
There are specific features of a client information which makes it different from the balance sheet templates and the term sheet templates on this website. In this connection, the following are the features you need to include in a client information sheet:
- Complete Name – Although this is a most common feature of sheet forms involving customers, a client information sheet allows the customer to provide his full given name at the start of the sheet.
- Contact Details – This includes the home address, the contact numbers, and the email address of the customer which will be used as a tool for communication.
- Relevant Pertinent Information – Information to be provided under this feature involves the relevant details needed by the company when transacting with the customer like the billing address and the payment mode.
- Personal Details – This is one feature of a client information sheet that is not common in most sheet examples in PDF format as provided on this website which includes provision of information pertaining to spouses and children.
Blank Client Information Sheet
New Corporate Client Information
Business Client Information
Medical Client Information
Information Sheet for Sales
Uses of a Client Information Sheet
A client information sheet is created by businesses and institutions for different purposes. The following are some of the uses of a client information sheet as depicted on the sheet examples in Word format on this website:
- To gain information on a new clients. A client information sheet is a tool for companies to gain information on their new clients. Before transactions are discussed, a business must know the client first and the information sheet provides that information.
- To aid in understanding the condition of the client. This usage is particularly useful for medical and for financing purposes, which entails an institution to check the medical history or the credit information of the client.
- To keep a record of customer details for future use. Similar to how registration on events is done with the use of event sign in sheet templates, a business keeps a record of the client’s information all through out the duration the client is transacting with the business.
Take into account these client information sheet templates which you can use as your reference to different formats and outlines to get the necessary information for your business deals with your clients.