Employee sheets have different functions, but they generally have the same characteristic as they contain data about the employee. You could literally call them fact sheet and it’s probably more apt to call them that way, but since employee sheets are so diverse, they needed individual titles so people can tell them apart.
143+ FREE EMPLOYEE Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (Spreadsheets), Microsoft Publisher, Apple (MAC) Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
However, employee sheets are not to be confused with crib sheet, also known as cheat sheet templates. Employee sheets are useful because this is where employers can discern how an employee is performing if it functions as a work sheet. Employees can also check their financial status if it’s a balance sheet type.
Employee Timesheet Form Template
Employee Bi weekly Timesheet Template
Employee Sign in Sheet Template
Restaurant Employee Sign In Sheet Template
Employee Attendance Sheet Template
Employee Datasheet Template
Employee Information Sheet
Employee Sign-In Sheet
Weekly Time Sheet
How to Write an Employee Performance Review Sheet Template
When making an employee sheet, it’s probable that the sheet templates in Excel are the most researched topics on the Internet. If it’s a work sheet, it will coincide with an employee performance review sheet and also with attendance sheet templates. Here’s how you effectively write one:
- Be brutally honest with your criticism, but make sure it’s constructive.
- Mind the words that you’ll be using as you don’t want to be taken out of context.
- Be sure that it is as comprehensive as possible.
- End the review one a positive note, assured that the employee can improve.
How to Customize an Employee Sheet Template
There’ll be moments when the employee sheet would have to undergo some revisions. Maybe the employee got promoted and is now receiving a bigger salary. Maybe the employee wanted to change schedules. There are a lot of factors and this is why a lot of people search for printable sheet templates. If you’re still quite unfamiliar, here’s how you customize one:
- Similar to how you open up an expense sheet templates, you need a software.
- Once opened, edit out any data on the columns and boxes.
- Revise every information until it matches the new one.
Daily Time Sheet
Monthly Employee Performance
Tips & Templates for Creating a Work Schedule in Excel
The most common way to create work schedules is by using a software called Excel. With this ingenious tool, everyone can make schedules, names lists and more. What’s even better is you can use something like free sheet templates, so you don’t have to literally start from scratch. Now, whether you’re a veteran at making work schedules, or a complete beginner, a couple of tips never hurts:
- If you’re not really into making a schedule template from scratch, just click on the “Schedules” button that you can find on the “Available Templates” Screen.
- Don’t forget to type in the name of the schedule and include the start date as well. If it has an end date, then also include it.
- You can also go to the “Business Schedules” folder icon, where you can choose a template.
- Be sure to do additional research and check out some rate sheet templates for additional sources.
Making a work schedule in Excel can be a fun experience. Follow the tips provided above and your experience will surely be pleasant. Also, make it a point to regularly practice your Excel skills, so you can avoid becoming rusty.