Evaluation is a process that involves the assessment, analysis, and critical examination of a particular person or group of persons, a company practice, or a certain program or project. In documenting the results of the said process, evaluation sheets are utilized by individuals, companies, and organizations.
An evaluation sheet is a sheet sample that deals with data collection and management of feedback. The use and conduct of evaluation processes may be in a form of a weekly sheet, monthly sheet, or an annual sheet. It all depends on the preferences of the company or organization.
Evaluation Sheet Template
Sheet for Performance Evaluation
Blank Employee Evaluation Sheet
Art Project Evaluation
Types of Evaluation Sheet Templates
Knowing the dynamics and purpose of each evaluation sheet templates in PDF and sheet templates in Word can individuals and organizations come up with a comprehensive evaluation. With this, the evaluation processes will be conducted as intended in the plans. Consider the following types of evaluation sheet templates:
- Interview Sheet Templates – The primary purpose of this form is to come up with a standardize documentation that were recorded during the conduct of an interview. Moreover, the records entered in the evaluation sheet will be used as basis in comparing the strengths and weaknesses of the applicants that were subjected to the interview. This template goes hand in hand with job sheet templates.
- Training Evaluation Sheet Templates – Evaluation sheets are good tools in recording training assessments and examination results. In order to improve the efficacy and quality of the training programs and services provided by an organization, company, or educational institution, evaluation sheets are provided. The sheets will foreground the gaps in the training processes provided.
- Evaluation Sheet for Teachers – It is a given fact that teachers play a key role in the development of students both personally and professional. That is why, school administrators make use of evaluation sheets to assess the knowledge-level and skills of teachers.
Score Evaluation Sheet
Evaluation Sheet for Teacher
Evaluation Sheet in PDF
Common Types of Evaluation Processes
Similar to Meeting Sheet Templates that must suffice the context of the organization or company, your evaluation sheet must coincide with the type of evaluation that you’ll be conducting. Some of the common types of evaluation are the following:
- Process evaluation – This type of mechanism assesses whether or not the said program and activities have been duly implemented as documented in the program plan or management.
- Formative evaluation – This type of approach ensures that the newly-developed or proposed program is feasible. In dealing with projects, for instance, the entire project must be assess to know if the plans are realistic and feasible. Diving into projects that are unrealistic is a complete waste of time and resources.
- Impact evaluation – This type of approach examines the efficacy of a program in relation to its goals and objectives. Sample sheets in Excel are also good tools in outlining the impacts of a certain project or endeavor.
- Outcome evaluation – This type of approach is used when a program has already affected or had contact with a particular individual or group of individuals. The results of the evaluation will foreground whether or not the program is effective in meeting its objectives and whether it has a positive effect on the behavior of the affected individuals.