An evaluation form also known as an evaluation tracking sheet is a document supervisors use to estimate or track an employee’s workplace performance. Evaluation sheets comprise all aspects of an employee’s duties, such as his/her productivity and capacity to meet goals. Have a look at the evaluation tracking sheet provided down below and choose the one that best suits your purpose.
11+ Evaluation Tracking Sheet Templates in PDF | Word
1. Evaluation Time Recording Sheet Template
2. Evaluation Peer Tracking Sheet Template
3. Offender Courts Evaluation Tracking Sheet
4. Artifact Evaluation Tracking Sheet Template
5. Food Evaluation Tracking Form Sheet
6. Counseling Skill Evaluation Form
7. Evaluation Criteria Tracking Worksheet Template
8. Peer Evaluation Tracking Sheet Template
9. Evaluation Utilization Tracking Form
10. Evaluation Participation Tracking Form Sheet
11. Evaluation Tracking Sheet Template
12. Pre-Professional Education Evaluation Tracking Form Sheet
What is a performance evaluation form?
What is the purpose of an evaluation form?
It includes accumulating and interpreting data about a program’s actions, features, and results. Its objective is to make judgments about a program, to develop its effectiveness, and/or to inform programming decisions.
How to Use Employee Evaluation Forms?
In order to facilitate an employee’s personal and professional development, management should give opportunities for feedback and growth. Feedback can happen on a random basis via email or during one-on-one conversations. A more conventional method would be during a performance review meeting. This particularly focuses on an employee’s performance as it associates with that individual’s roles and responsibilities.
How to Create an Evaluation Form?
- Make it easy to use- Assure that the data your evaluation form seeks is clear and brief. Provide easy-to-understand instructions for the employee and manager as they finish the form. It should provide HR and executives the data they need to make strategic decisions about the workforce. You may prefer to boost managers to use the S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, and time-bound) purpose methodology when defining goals for themselves as well as their team.
- Determine the focus of the form- There needs to be a clear goal. The form should consist of clear guidelines and instructions to enable managers and employees to know precisely what information to provide, the meaning of the ratings, and how to get the data they need. When outlining your evaluation form, consider your primary purpose for conducting performance reviews.
- Do you want to build or reinforce organizational culture?
- Do you want to build better adjustments within your workforce?
- Are you focusing on employee development?
- Are you trying to effect a major organizational change?
- Are you trying to assess the learning needs of your employees?
- Are you attempting to identify high-potential employees?
- Establish a clearly defined rating scale- It’s necessary to keep the ratings fair, logical, and as objective as possible. Enter a descriptive rating scale throughout the evaluation form. The traditional five-point scale, or Likert scale, is one that employees require. With a Likert scale, managers have the option to select the mid-point value of three, which doesn’t necessarily distinguish high from low performers. If you favor encouraging your managers to rate employees as either above or below average, you may determine to use an even-numbered rating scale (e.g. a four-point scale).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a tracking form?
Tracking forms are a flexible tool for tracking all kinds of information and transferring documents that used to be paper-based into electronic records that can be searched, printed and shared electronically.
What is an action log?
An action log
takes the focus away from the data brought to the meeting and records what needs to be done once we leave. If something is important enough to be minuted, it usually requires an action. Actions drive an organization forward. They are what you monitor progress
What is a daily log?
What is the purpose of a time log?
A time log is a sequential set of records that document the series of employee activities or planned employee activities. The time log gives a step-by-step record by which time-related data can be tracked to their source and provides a complete history of all employee’s activities with a time stamp.