A fact sheet can be used by entities in different ways. It can provide information about a company’s regulations, a marketing sheet applicable for the listing of advertising and promotional activities of establishments, the description of the service and/or product offerings of a business, and even the items that people need in order to learn more about permits and other legal documents.
Fact sheets can serve as crib sheets as they contain precise details about a particular subject. There are 24+ fact sheet samples and templates in this post which you may refer to if you need to create a specific fact sheet either for commercial or personal use.
Blank Fact Sheet Template
Product Fact Sheet Template
Organization Fact Sheet Template
Business Fact Sheet Template
Company Fact Sheet Template
Fund Fact Sheet Template
Hotel Fact Sheet Samples
Luxury Hotel Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet of Hotel Property
Beach Hotel Fact Sheet
Project Fact Sheet Samples
Fact Sheet Project Development Funding
Fact Sheet for Construction Project
Product Fact Sheet Samples
Product Launch Fact Sheet
What Is a Fact Sheet?
Since free fact sheets can be used in a lot of purposes, the definition of fact sheets may vary depending on their functions. A fact sheet can be any of the following:
- A listing of the offerings of hotels and resorts presented to their clients
- A description of a property’s size, construction design and price
- The history of an entity or a location
- A rate sheet template which identifies the rating metrics for an assessment or evaluation
- A specific listing of the requirements of a project
How to Write Sample Policies & Fact Sheets
Policies and fact sheets are basic documents that provide information about the regulations needed to be followed within a particular location. Unlike order sheet templates filled out by clients or customers, policies and fact sheets are created by business entities or organizations. You can easily create policies and fact sheet templates by following these steps:
- Be specific with the target audience of the policy and fact sheet listing that you will create.
- Open a template that you may edit so that all you have to do is input the information that you require to complete one.
- Identify the facts that are related to the issues that you would like to discuss. These could be the problems that can affect the operations of the group or the functions of each member.
- You can list down discussion points or you can also make graphs to relay the details that you want to present and focus on.
- Assess whether the policies and facts that you have presented are already enough to inform the audience that you are targeting.
Sponsorship Fact Sheet Sample
Property Fact Sheet Samples
Residential Property Loan
Job Fact Sheet Samples
Job Application Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet of Job Search Interview
Top 10 Free Fact Sheet Template Tips and Ideas for Beginners
If you are unaware on how to create a fact sheet format or curate its content in a well-written and professional manner, here are ten free fact sheet template tips that you may incorporate in creating the specified document:
- You may use any software in creating a fact sheet. You can place the content of a fact sheet in Word documents, PDF slides or even in Excel sheet templates.
- Make sure to state statistics and other information of factual relevance to make your fact sheet reliable and effective.
- Do not use long and confusing paragraphs in making a fact sheet.Use simple words that can easily be defined.
- Always rely on updated data from reliable sources.
- Be specific with the content that you would like to disseminate.
- Use graphical and statistical layouts that can be interpreted quickly.
- Make sure that the fact sheet that you will create will be helpful to the operations of the entity that will be using it.
- A fact sheet should be short and precise so a page or two will already suffice for the completion of the document.
- Always state facts that are relevant to your target audience.
- It is advisable to make your discussion in bullet form for easier reading and understanding.
Media Fact Sheet Samples
Social Media Strategy
Digital Media and Learning
Marketing Fact Sheet Samples
Agency Fact Sheet
Personal Fact Sheet Samples
Personal Leave of Absence
Personal Trainer Fact Sheet
How to Write a Permit Fact Sheet Template
Here are the steps that you may follow if you need to create a permit fact sheet template in PDF, Excel or Word:
- List down the important dates on top of the document which includes:
- The permit issuance date
- Permit renewal date
- Amendment date of the permit; and
- The date when the permit fact sheet has been created
- Specify the information of the entity who will use the permit fact sheet which should contain:
- The facility where the permit was given
- Inventory Count Sheets necessary to identify the present materials and equipment within the location subjected for permit issuance
- The location of the facility
- The person who is responsible for the operations and maintenance of the facility
- The contact number of the facility
- The facility’s permit number
- Describe the operations of the facility where the permit is applicable.
- Create a rationale for the usages of the permit and the fact sheet accordingly.
- Finally, specify the names of the people who prepared and reviewed the content of the permit fact sheet.
How to Create A Fact Sheet for New Hires
A fact sheet used by companies to present regulations and other information to new hires can be curated by following these steps:
- Make an outline of the things that you would like to discuss which can contain:
- Company background
- Operational scopes and rules
- Employee job functions
- Other regulations needed to be followed within the working environment
- Identify the key stakeholders of the business.
- List the benefits and salary package of the employees.
School Fact Sheet Samples
Residential School Fact Sheet
School Performance Fact Sheet
Volunteer Fact Sheet Samples
Volunteer Fire Service
Fact Sheet for Recruiting Volunteers
11 Things to Include on Your Information Sheet Template
The content of an information sheet template varies on where it will be used. Just like in making meeting sheet templates, it is very important to always make sure that the information sheet that you will create is comprehensive and organized. Some of the necessary things that should always be present in an information sheet template includes the following:
- The date when the information sheet has been made
- The location where the content of the information sheet happened or will take effect
- The person or group who created the information sheet
- The purpose the information sheet is to serve
- The target audience for whom the information sheet is for
- The items for discussion in relation to the process or function where the information sheet will be used
- The scope and limitations of the information sheet
- The duration in which the information sheet may be used varying on its content’s validity and nature
- The sources and resources from which the information sheet content was gathered
- The list of the regulations in the usage of the information sheet
- The benefits of maximizing the usage of the information sheet
There are some items in this list that may either be tweaked or added depending on the information sheet’s purpose of creation and functions.