A sheet is a single piece of paper that is mostly used for creating important documents. It is widely utilized by people in organizations like a school institute or a business company. A sheet can come in several styles and formats depending on how and where it is being used. Sheets are essential particularly when it comes to vital documents such as a resume, proposal, contract, and so on.
232+ FREE SHEET Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Numbers
If you’re searching for free and professional-looking sheet samples, we offer a wide range of sheet templates that you can use. They are well-written and pre-formatted so that you don’t have to worry about hat details to put and what format to follow. Check out some of our different free sheet template samples below.
Free Datasheet Template
Business Datasheet Template
Investment Marketing Datasheet Template
Jewelry Store Datasheet
Law Firm Datasheet Template
Photography Studio Datasheet
Product Datasheet Template
Real Estate Datasheet
Assignment Sheet Template
Budget Sheet Template
What Is a Fact Sheet?
Since we are talking about sheet templates, let’s get to know some of the most widely used ones. One of the common sheets that are mostly used in a business or company setting is a fact sheet. It is a presentation of data in a format which clarifies and emphasizes key points in a concise manner.
Tips to Avoid Common Mistakes With Fact Sheets
- Overflowing of facts. It is easier to locate facts and statistics if you focus only on the important ones. Omit the unnecessary ones.
- Several different sources for one topic. It’s not a good practice to cite various sources on the same issue, because they’ll just disagree in terms of numbers.
- Factual statements are in random order with no concrete structure. No one wants to read a messy document, much less understand what it is all about. Arrange your thoughts in a structured manner so the facts can easily be understood.
- Too many citations and not enough factual statements. The main purpose of a fact sheet is for presenting facts and not stating where you got them. If you have a lengthy, mundane paragraph of sources, put them in the footnotes.
To avoid any errors when writing up a fact sheet, make use of our templates instead. You can take our rate sheet template as an example of a well-written sheet apart from these sheet templates you see on this page.
Delivery Sheet Template
Fact Sheet Template
Income Fact Sheet
Homework Sheet Template
Printable Accomplishment Sheet
More of Our Free Sheet Templates
We all know for a fact how useful and convenient templates are, especially in terms of constructing certain documents. A template is a type of document that will create a replica of itself when you open it. There are templates that are pre-defined, so it is more easy for you to make a document that you need. Our free sheet templates are all pre-created. No need to worry about what details to put. Here are some of them that are available on this page.
- Assignment Sheet Template – This is great for students, regardless of what level. It’s useful when making an assignment document. Since this is ready-made, all they need to do is just to supplement the details they want to add!
- Budget Sheet Template – If you want to keep track of your expenses for your budgeting purposes, this template is perfect for you. You can put details on it such as the weekly income, weekly expenditure, or future financial commitments. You can edit the content if you want to add more details.
- Delivery Sheet Template – This is the right template to use if you want a document sheet for the logistics of a goods shipment and its delivery details. This template describes what the cargo is, what the orders were, and what packages were undelivered.
- Homework Sheet Template – For assignments, projects, or homework details, this template is the right choice. It contains all necessary details that a homework sheet needs. You won’t miss any homework from now on!
- Price Sheet Template – This is ideal for store or business owners. You can have a precise record list of your product prices by downloading this template.
An inventory sheet template is basically what you need in checking out the inventory record depending on the date specification when checking.
Job Sheet Template
Price Sheet Template
Term Sheet Template
Workout Sheet Template
How to Create a Sheet Template and Apply it in Excel?
To save time and effort as well as promote standardization, create a sheet template and apply it in Excel. Follow these steps on how to do it.
Creating a Template
- Open the worksheet that you want to use as a template.
- Click the Microsoft Office button, then click on Save As.
- In the File name box, type in the name that you prefer to use for the template.
- In the Save As Type box, click on the Excel Template or click on Excel Macro–Enabled Template if the worksheet has macros that you want to use in the template.
- Click Save. The template will be automatically placed in the Templates folder to ensure that it will be ready when you want to use it when creating a new worksheet.
Using the Template in Creating a New Sheet
- Click the Microsoft Office button, then click New.
- Under Templates, do the following: When it comes to basing the worksheet on a recently used template, click Blank, then Recent, and then Recently Used Templates. Double-click the template that you want to use.
If you opt to use ready-made templates, you can download our sheet templates. And for other sheet templates, you may want to check our tracking sheet template samples.
Expense Sheet Template
Goal Sheet Template
Swimming Goal Sheet
Sales Sheet Template
Real Estate Sales
Tally Sheet Template
Election Tally Sheet
Tips in Making a Sheet Template
Follow these helpful tips for creating a stand-out sheet template.
- Choose an appropriate template. This way you can determine what aspect can match the template.
- Select the right font. Selecting a clear and readable font, such as Arial or Calibri, is a simple and easy way to make a sheet look attractive and professional.
- Be sure to limit the use of multiple fonts. Using two different font styles can aid in distinguishing the headers from the main text. But if it is more than two, it can be distracting.
- Always center your title. Putting it in the center is more attention grabbing and presentable looking.
- Place your headers in bold. One great way to make your sheet easier to read is by making the header stand out from the main text, and the best way to do it is by placing them on bold.
- Modify your font size. If you use a larger font size for the heading and subheadings, they will be easier to read.
These are just simple steps that you can follow when creating a sheet template, the same steps you follow if you want to create sell sheet templates. We also have ready-to-use event sign in sheet templates in case you are making one. These are easy-to-modify templates too.