Coming up with a list of goals can give your life direction. Recent research studies posit that goal setting is a healthy mental exercise that allows individuals to channel and reflect about the things that matter to them.
Each of one of us have personal and professional goals. The former referring to our personal aspirations, dreams and wants while the latter refer to our career-oriented goals. Goal setting also applies for companies and organizations. Like fact sheets, goal sheets are mostly used by businesses to outline their daily or weekly targets. It is also a form of a record sheet because it documents the progress and performance of team members.
Goal Sheet Template
Weekly Goal Sheet
Yearly Planning Sheet
What Are SMART Goal Sheets?
Nowadays, SMART goal sheets are used by a variety of business ventures and arrangements. They are also applicable for school management, project management and implementation, and in creating different types of plans. In sum, SMART goals mean goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic or relevant, and timely.
- Specific – As much as possible, goals must be concrete and specific. This is because specific goals are easy to attain and understand. Your targets must be measurable and specific.
- Attainable or achievable – All goals must be feasible. Impossible goals are just a waste of time, energy and resources. For instance, Job Sheet Templates must include tasks and duties that are attainable and not just mere unrealistic expectations.
- Realistic – To come up with realistic goals, you should consider your context. You can invest in assessment procedures in order to comprehensively set realistic expectations. You need to consider the financial capacity of your business, the human resources, and the time frame.
- Timely – Timesheet Templates provide strategies in terms of time-tracking and monitoring approaches. Bear in mind that you should set a deadline or targeted schedule for each task in order to attain efficiency and productivity.
Business Goal Example
Types of Goal Sheet Templates
Sheet templates come in various designs and formatting styles. Consider the following goal sheet templates below:
- Weekly Goal Sheet Templates – These type of sheets can help you attain and unfold long-term and short-term goals. You can divide your sheet into five sections namely the date set, list of weekly goals, IMP area, the methodologies or approaches, and the date met or the date of completion.
- Student Goal Sheet Templates – Teachers and advisers can come up with a customized goal sheet for each of their students. By making your students understand the importance of goal setting, they will little by little appreciate the benefits of outlining clear goals and objectives.
- Business Goal Sheet Templates – For businesses, goal setting is very significant. Targets and goals give businesses a certain road map to realize their goals. You can include sections such as business goals, key performance indicators, team objectives and many more. You can also add more sections if you deem it necessary in order to fit the context of your business operations.
To wrap it up, you can also use personal goal sheet templates. You can consider them as your bucket lists or wish lists depending on your preferences.