Are you afraid of not being able to monitor and track the important events and activities that happens in your business? Worry not, because in this site we provide various business sheet templates you can rely on. A log sheet is a document that keeps a record of events in the work setting.
Aside from the log sheet, a crib sheet is also an important log sheet that takes note of important things that needs vital remembering. A tracking sheet, on the other hand, is another document that monitors the movement of stocks in a business.
343+ Sheet Templates in Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Log Sheet Template
Call Log Sheet Template
Maintenance Log Sheet Template
Daily Voids Log Sheet Template
Restaurant Period Sales and Labour Log Sheet
Daily Business Log Sheet
Volunteer Hours Log Sheet
Maintenance Log Sheet
Appointment Log Sheet
What is a Log Sheet?
Creating a log sheet can be a little bit of a hassle if one does not know:
- what a log sheet is,
- what a log sheet is for,
- what the components of a log sheet are, and
- what a log sheet looks like.
To clarify matters, here’s the low-down. A log sheet is document that features the details of events. In business, a log sheet is used to keep track of business operations, the management and other business-related issues. Relevant data is compiled for the purpose of utilizing it for particular tasks.
Log sheets are also often used to take note of an employee’s attendance, which is one type of employee sheet. Furthermore, an overtime sheet is also another type of log sheet that keeps the record of an employee’s over time activities at work.
A log sheet contains the following elements:
- Title (the purpose, it its for attendance log, overtime log, vehicle log etc)
- Dates (month, day, year)
- Time (a.m./p.m. should be indicated)
- Name of project/task/activity (must be specific)
- Number of hours or the duration of the activity or event
- Remarks and recommendations
If you are a personnel tasked to create such document, you can make us printable sheet templates or sheet templates in Excel as these contain all the elements you may need, making documentation a more convenient for you.
Blank Log Sheet
Telephone Call Sheet Template
Employee Log Sheet
Food Log Sheet
Importance of a Log Sheet and Its Elements
In a world with so much information to remember, activities and events that, with the use of a tracking sheet, should be documented and tracked can sometimes create trouble for those tracking them. That is why people these days often think of things that may contribute to ease such heavy loads. A log sheet is one of the things that provides convenience.
A log sheet is already an integral part of day to day activities in a company, business, in schools, hospitals, and other organizations and institutions. Log sheets are very important and useful in so many ways because:
- they bear historical data recorded in a specific matter, whether it is a project plan, assigned tasks, or simply attendance;
- and since they bear such information, they can be used as reference for future purposes in the event that untoward incidents (like a dispute) may happen or occur;
- a log sheet acts a substantial tool in goal setting because it keeps records that determines relevant issues in a particular matter.
Furthermore, we provide various free sheet templates and printable sheet templates for busy business people like you.