Some kinds of work often require the use of different kinds of sheets. Of course, those sheets can take different forms, such as timesheet templates so that you can monitor amount of time spent working. That said, there are different kinds of sheets, such that you may need to first consider what you need.
232+ FREE SHEET Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Numbers
In addition to measuring time, some sheets, like balance sheet examples, can also monitor your incomes and spending, so as to help you keep track of your finances. This should be an indicator of how flexible sheets can be, to have different kinds for different jobs.
Balance Sheet Templates
Personal Balance Sheet
Business Reference Sheet
Job Reference Sheet
Professional Reference Sheet
How to Make a Balance Sheet
If you were to make balance sheets, you might be aided by budget sheet templates or one sheet templates, though you would have to do much of the work yourself.
- First, divide the sheet into two parts for assets and liabilities.
- For assets, include different assets that bring money into the system, such as income, rents paid to you, etc.
- Liabilities should encompass anything that takes money out of the system, such as expenses, rents paid to others, maintenance, etc.
- Make sure that the equity is either positive or zero.
Why You Would Want a Sheet Template
As it is clear that there are so many kinds of sheet templates, like job sheet examples and run sheet templates, it should also be clear that there are any number of conveniences that come with using these sheets.
- Basic framework, as you can use the basic templates as the basis for whatever purposes you may have in mind, and modify them accordingly.
- Ease of acquisition and production, as it is fairly simple to get your hands on them for your own use by downloading whichever one you want and producing as many copies as needed.
- Flexibility, as there are so many possible types of sheet templates available so that you can choose which is most appropriate.
Company Fact Sheet
Product Fact Sheet
Personal Fact Sheet
Job Cost Sheet
Cost Sheet for Project
Cost Sheet for Budgeting Purpose
Training Attendance Sheet
Daily Attendance Sheet
Employee Attendance Sheet
What Kinds of Sheets Can You Use?
You have heard that there are any number of types of sheets, but you might also ask which specific sheets are available for use. As evidenced by examples like sample project timesheets and expense sheet templates, there is a variety of sheets, and all for different purposes.
- Balance sheets, which, at their simplest, allow you to monitor both your incomes and expenses. This allows you to measure how much you spend in a given period of time vis-a-vis how much you earn, so as to help you plan out how much you can afford to spend.
- Timesheets, which would allow you to monitor how much time you or others spend at work. This usually takes the form of an attendance sheet. These sheets can aid in a number of different tasks, including calculating payrolls, determining employee productivity, and others.
- Referral sheets, which are effectively referral letters. These are convenient, simple sheets that you can use to gain a person’s referral in different situations, such as work referrals. With these,it should be a fairly simple matter to get the references you may need.
- Fact sheets, which present information on a topic in a short, simple manner. The subject in question is presented in the form of short paragraphs and bullets so as to convey all that information in a manner that is easy for general readers to understand. This makes these sheets effective tools at spreading any information you may want spread.
- Job sheets, which are short sheets used for arranging work assignments. A given job and all its relevant details such as client name, job description, actions taken, etc. can be listed on these sheets so that you can have an easy way of recording jobs and passing on instructions.
Personal Budget Sheet
Project Budget Sheet
Monthly Budget Sheet
Expense Sheet Template
Expense Sheet for Business
Home Expense Sheet
Financial Budget Sheet
How to Create a Fact Sheet
While basic sheets like daily timesheets and overtime sheet templates might be more common, there are also other kinds of sheets like fact sheets that you may wish to know how to make yourself.
- Start with a short introduction to your subject in the form of some short paragraphs.
- Any other points you may want to make should be presented in similar paragraphs or bullet points for ease of reading.
- If possible, feel free to use charts and diagrams if you need them to explain your point.
How to Create a Phone Call Sheet
While blank timesheets and sign in sheet templates can help you in some situations, making phone call sheets requires that certain steps be followed:
- Arrange the sheet in tabular form.
- Be sure to include space for the date, your name, your department, etc. so that you can have that recorded.
- Each column should be a different category, such as phone number, name of caller, purpose of call, etc.
- You may also include other categories such as whether a follow-up call is needed, exact time of the call, length of the call, etc. as this could be vital data.
Construction Job Sheet
Maintenance Job Sheet
Computer Repair Job Sheet
Stock Balance Sheet
Guidelines for Sheet Templates
There are also some tips when using different sheet templates. In many cases, these tips can be used for different templates, from balance sheet templates to fact sheet templates. Being that these different sheets have a fair amount in common, it is no surprise that these guidelines can be applied to different kinds.
- Plan your sheets ahead. Your work can be made more simple if you make some plans before you start using or calculating anything on your sheets.
- Be sure to double check. This applies to numerical sheets like balance sheets as you would have to make sure that your numbers are correct. In the case of fact sheets, you would to make sure that your facts are accurate.
- Choose the right sheet for the job. Since there are so many kinds of sheets, it is important that you choose one that presents your points properly so as to communicate your ideas accurately.
- Keep everything simple. Simpler tools are generally easier to work with, and the more simple your sheets are, the easier they should be to follow, especially in the case of sheets with numbers.
If you need different kinds of sheets and templates, then you may also find some you can use elsewhere on the site. This should ensure that you always have whatever resources you need for any work you may have.