Project storyboard templates allow you to plan and structure your storyboard in the best way possible. It helps you plan out how processes will be executed and realized by using images, charts, and other graphical illustrations. To escape from the hassles of making never-ending revisions and other unforeseen complications, we have project storyboard templates that you may download.
The templates will allow you to make time adjustments and arrangements in analyzing and structuring your storyboard. Aside from being a project planning tools, it also allows you to track the progress and developments of your project. Feel free to check them out.
Six Sigma Green Belt Project Storyboard
Video Project Storyboard
Storyboard for Animatic Project
Multimedia Project Storyboard
The Dynamics of a Project Storyboard
In dealing with a project storyboard either a audio & video storyboard template or a digital storyboard template, you have to be keen on the processes that surrounds the making of one. Here are some of the critical processes or stages you will go through in making a project storyboard.
- Define the project’s goals. A project would not be called a project without a set of goals. The goals make’s a project a holistic one. You have to specify your goals and objectives.
- Come up with measurable approaches and strategies. In here you need to lay out your approaches and key strategies that will help you come up with desirable results and ultimately suffice your goals and expectations.
- Analyze your results. Results and outcomes must be analyzed extensively rather than merely documented. You may also adopt schemes and analysis tools to aid in understanding the core of your data.
- Implement and innovate your plans. After an analysis, you’ll have a big picture on how your project was doing. It will be easy to spot deficiencies and make necessary adjustments, accordingly. You can also change or innovate portions to streamline and develop the process.
Sample Project Storyboard
Storyboard for Decade Project
Project Storyboard in DOC
What to Consider in Making Storyboards
Using a storyboard for your project is not enough. You have to ensure that you manage them accordingly to ensure that the quality is maintained or further develop. Here are some points that you should consider in making storyboards.
- Identify your audience. You have to know the preferences and interests of the individuals that will be engaging and using the storyboard. Your design must be convenient and easy for them rather than being to complicated and over the top.
- Determine the content of the storyboard. As much as possible, you need to include only relevant information in building your storyboard. Be concise. However, there may be types of storyboards that requires a lot of space such as in the case of education storyboard templates. Just ensure to include crucial points.
- Make your team understand the dynamics of your storyboard. A storyboard is usually managed by teams. Ensure that you are all on the same page.
- Use simple language. Your presentation should be comprehensible. By using simple terminologies, you can prevent misinterpretations and other misleading information.
These are some factors that you must take into account in crafting a project storyboard. You may also have additional aspects to take into account depending on your context.