The Likert Scale was invented by psychologist Rensis Likert. This scale is a method of measuring responses in survey research. The Likert scale method was developed primarily for intensive psychological research. Somehow, because of how easy it is for respondents to answer, it is used by a lot of organizations to determine consumer behavior.
If you are looking for a method to measure your clients’ feedback, the Likert scale should be the method you use. It is easy for respondents to answer and for you to analyze. But if you are looking for more templates that do the same thing, do check out our Excel Survey Template page.
41+ Survey Templates in Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Data Analysis for Likert Scale Survey
Likert Type Scale Survey
Likert Scale Survey Analysis
Likert Scale Satisfaction Survey
Different Likert Scale Survey Templates Here
Likert scale surveys are a pretty common method for organizations to measure responses. Most commonly, food establishments use this method to determine their clients’ food and service satisfaction. We have templates to save you the hassle of creating your own Likert scale survey down below:
- Data Analysis for Likert Scale Survey – Analyzing the findings from your Likert scale can also be as taxing as creating them from scratch. But we have got you covered with this template. Just add in the raw scores from the survey and this template should analyze them for you.
- Likert Type Scale Survey – Use this template to measure behavior other than satisfaction. Ensure that your items are stated as clearly as possible, to avoid your respondents from getting confused and end up answering them wrong.
- Likert Scale Satisfaction Survey – A satisfaction survey is a great way for you to determine aspects of your service that needs extra work to further enhance the company. Use this template for an easy survey that your respondents can answer.
If you are looking for more templates similar to the Likert scale, take a look at our Word Survey Template and Blank Survey Template pages too.
Standard Likert Scale Survey
Patient Satisfaction Survey Likert Scale
Free Likert Scale Survey Template
Statistical Analysis Likert Scale Survey
More Likert Scale Templates Here
Likert scales are an excellent way to determine an organization’s strengths as well as aspects that need improving. Determine which areas of your service your clients agree with as well as disagree. These feedback can be analyzed to further develop your product and service. Here are more Likert-style surveys that we think you might be interested in:
- Standard Likert Scale Survey – Likert scales are an easy method to implement and there are several measures to ensure that these are well designed. This template follows the guidelines, so you are sure to use a survey that follows industry guidelines.
- Patient Satisfaction Survey Likert Scale – Health and wellness establishments is also an appropriate context to use a Likert scale. This is a good practice to determine their clients’ thoughts about their services.
- Free Likert Scale Survey Template – Last but definitely not least is a free Likert survey that you can customize and use, absolutely for free! This template is appropriate to use or any type of research within any organization.
Also, go ahead and take look at our Product Survey Template for more surveys that you can customize for easier data gathering.