Already running for more than a decade, Facebook has been the most popular social media site used internationally. Not only do people connect with friends and families with this website, they also share photos, videos, and even daily happenings. Communication has never been better, and getting information and recent news is faster than those in the television.
The publishing feature of Facebook allows its users to share anything they like. You can also customize your page with a profile picture and a cover photo. If you are having problems with these, you check out helpful Facebook timeline templates on this site.
Facebook Timeline Cover Template
Photography Facebook Timeline Cover
Sport Grunge Facebook Timeline Cover
Timeline Cover banner Template
Valentine’s Timeline Cover
Choosing the Right Timeline Photo
The photos you post on Facebook will have a lasting impact. They will receive more attention than you expect since they will appear in every News Feed of your friends. Even though you deleted a post, others will still get a copy of it due to Facebook’s new download button. Hence, it is important to be mindful of the things you post on Facebook. To make better posts, here are some tips:
- Be genuine with your posts. Don’t pretend to be somebody else or copy other people’s posts.
- Choose a profile picture that clearly presents you. You can upload any photo of yours as long as it’s not offensive or indecent.
- Select an interesting cover photo. This picture will occupy a large space on your page, so you better make an impact. You can download some of our Facebook timeline cover templates as a default if you haven’t decided on one yet.
- Double check your posts and status before publishing it. A lot of people are happy to criticize and make fun of errors made on the net.
- Post anything you want. Videos, photos, blogs, or any kind of posts—you can post anything. Just make sure it goes along with Facebook’s terms and conditions.
Facebook Timeline Cover Photo
Corporate Timeline Cover Template
Free Timeline Cover Template
What Your Pictures Tell about You
Viewers are going to build their first impressions based on the posts on your page. You have a picture of you shooting hoops as a cover photo and people will think you’re either cool or arrogant. Impressions will surely vary. But to give you a heads-up, here are common impressions on typical cover pages:
- Nature scenes. You opt for more serene views, even in the virtual world.
- Couple or wedding photos. You just can’t get enough of each other, and this is one way of showing it.
- Cartoon or funny quotes. You are bored, and you want to spice up your page.
- Squad or family. You clearly love being in groups and hanging out with them.
- A selfie. When one profile picture is not enough, you have another face of yours as the cover page.
Get Exciting Templates for your Page
To let people know more about you, show it on your cover photo. In this page, there are various timeline cover page templates to choose from. You don’t need to spend too much time searching for that perfect cover photo. And unlike normal photos, you get to edit and add elements on these templates for a more personal touch.