Being the ceremony of spiritual union and the beginning of a lifelong commitment, a wedding is one of the most momentous events that could happen in one’s life. Having to say “I do” to the person you love is the most magical and most uplifting feeling anyone could ever have. And to make that single moment perfect, extensive preparations need to be done.
Luckily, you won’t be doing it alone. This site is packed with all kinds of timeline templates that could help you prepare for your wedding. With this, you can have everything arranged in a snap!
202+ Wedding Templates in Word, Google Docs, Apple Pages, PSD, InDesign, Publisher, Illustrator, Google Sheets - START DOWNLOADING
Blank Wedding Day Timeline Template
Bridesmaids Wedding Day Timeline Template
DIY Wedding Day Timeline
Wedding Day Photography Timeline Template
The Timeline for Getting Ready
There is only a few months left, and there is still so much to do! To effectively manage your time and schedule preparations, a wedding timeline (a template of which you could download from one of our wedding timeline templates resource) would be a great help. Most wedding plans take about nine to twelve months. To have everything ready, here are a few steps you could add in your timelines:
- Twelve to ten months. You ought to announce your engagement first. Set the wedding date and budget. Create a guest list and book venues for the wedding and reception.
- Nine to seven months. Pick your wedding dress. Shop for dresses, tuxedos, and other accessories. Book florists, photographers, and videographers.
- Six to four months. Secure transportation and reserve rentals for the wedding. Also, send out invitations.
- Three to one months. Confirm RSVPs. Plan and book for your honeymoon.
- A week before. Have rehearsals and finalize arrangements.
- The day prior. Relax and allow plenty of time to get ready.
Finishing It at the Reception
A wedding doesn’t just end when the ceremony itself ends. It continues up to the end of the reception (and maybe after the after-party). And what you could do to fire up the reception is to include these fun activities:
- Use confetti poppers upon entering.
- Dedicate songs or dance numbers.
- Invite everyone to dance.
- Make heartfelt speeches.
Printable Wedding Day Timeline
Traditional Wedding Day Timeline
Wedding Day Timeline Template
Have Everything Ready
With the help of a wedding planer and the perfect wedding timeline, a successful and memorable wedding is a guarantee. In this page, we offer a number of printable, ready to download wedding timeline templates that most newly engaged couples use for their wedding plans. Some templates even provide a built-in event timeline templates and checklists to assist your preparations.
Other than that, these wedding templates focus on specific aspects of the wedding that will surely leave no important element behind. These templates concentrate on
- the general wedding timeline,
- the ceremony timeline,
- photography timeline,
- pre-event preparations, and
- the order of events at the reception.
What To Do after the Wedding
After enjoying a blissful honeymoon with your new spouse, there are still some tasks you need to do even if the wedding is over. To get the best out of your wedding day and to start your new life ahead, here’s what you ought to do:
- Have the gown washed and preserved.
- Create or order your wedding album.
- Send out thank-you notes.
- Legally change your last name.
- Plan some new adventure for the both of you.
A wedding day is only the first step of the lifelong journey between two people. What you could happily do together is endless, for the best is yet to come.