I wouldn’t really say that I’m a good guitar player, but I do know the basics at least, and I don’t really plan on becoming as good as guitar legends such as Jimi Hendrix or Carlos Santana. Though the reason why I started playing the guitar was because of The Beatles’ own John Winston Lennon.
Though not really recognized by his guitar skills but more on his songwriting ability, John Lennon served as my inspiration in the world of music. He actually grew up not knowing how to play the guitar, but with the motivation from his biological mother and his determination, he was able to learn it quickly, and we all know the rest is history.
If you’re really into guitars that you even plan on having a guitar-shaped cake, then check out our collection of guitar cake templates to give you an idea on how to make one.
Guitar Chord Template
Guitar Cake Template
Electric Guitar Template
Acrylic Guitar Template
Printable Guitar Template
Playing the guitar takes a lot of getting used to as you need to have flexible fingers when positioning them for a particular chord. Aside from that, you need to get used to transitioning from one chord to another. Lastly, to avoid hurting your fingers, you really need to have the tips calloused or hardened by practicing or playing the guitar regularly.
A Brief History of the Guitar
- Historians suggest that the guitar, or at least versions of the stringed instrument, has been used by different countries and people since 4,000 years ago.
- The oldest preserved stringed instrument was owned by an Egyptian singer called Har-Mose. This instrument is estimated to be 3,500 years old.
- Another form of stringed instrument, the lute, came to Europe between the sixth and ninth century, and it had different versions for each place. In the Byzantine Empire, it was known as the barbat, and in Spain it was call the oud.
- One of the early forms of the modern guitar was the Baroque guitar which was used during the European Renaissance period in the 1600s.
- In the 1800s, Spanish guitarist Antonio de Torres Jurado designed guitars that are almost similar to today’s modern guitars. He is considered as the most important Spanish guitarmaker in the nineteenth century.
- The electric guitar was invented in the United States during the 1930s by George Beauchamp and Adolph Rickenbacker.
If you are still planning on learning how to play the guitar, it would be of great help to you if you had a visible guide available. Check out our collection of guitar chord chart templates to have yourself a guide on the different guitar chords.
Guitar Body Template
Vector Guitar Template
Guitar Music Template
Do you like our guitar templates? Download one now. Doing it is as easy as one, two, three. One is choosing the template that you wish to download, two is clicking on the green download button below the image that you wish to download, and three is saving the template to the folder of your choice. There’s no step four, you don’t have to worry about the payment because there is none, these templates can be downloaded for free.
As for the quality, these templates were carefully selected among the best ones all around the internet, and were designed by creative and skillful graphic artists who worked hard to be able to provide their clients with the best looking templates.
You may also want to check out our collection of printable guitar Templates. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, check out the links found on the bottom part of this page for other related contents.