Photoshop has been a popular tool to make touch-ups to images in almost every industry be it in business, arts, and even in traditional print media. Photoshop allows users to make subtle changes or improvements to images to make visually stunning graphic art or equally convincing brochures.
Here at Template.net, we offer a multitude of Photoshop brushes you could add to your collection. As an artist or a graphic designer, you don’t want to be left behind in this ever-changing, modern world. Here, we provide for you some corner brushes to add to your arsen
4729+ Graphic Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | HTML5 | Publisher | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Floral Corner Brushes
Vintage Corner Brushes
Border and Corner Brushes
Decorative Corner Brushes
Ornamental Corner Brushes
Different Kinds of Corner Brushes
As you can see, there are various types of corner brushes on this page and they can be used in also different occasions, depending on the theme or concept that you are going for. Let’s check them out.
- Floral corners. Perhaps the most common kind of corner brushes, which is characterized by floral elements, along with other organic features such as leaves, vines, tendrils, fruits, and even butterflies or birds.
- Ornamental corners. Also one of the most popular type of design element, corners can also be decorated with flourishes, fleurons, swirls, vignettes, and curlicues for a more elegant and sophisticated look.
- Linear and geometric corners. Made with thick bold lines and integrated with other geometric shapes such as triangle, squares and circles; these corner brushes are great for formal and business-like designs.
- Grunge corners. For a gritty and rustic look, grunge brushes are also available on this page. They are characterized by distressed and aged effects, which are great for designs that needs more personality.
- Cultural corners. Some corner designs are inspired by the different cultures of the world, such as Celtic or Polynesian, which are not just limited to its symbolisms but can also be great design elements.
Whichever of these design paths you’re going after in your design, these corner brushes can pretty sure add dimension and aesthetic value to any design project you have.
Don’t forget to check out our frame brushes, too!
Free Photoshop Corner Brushes
Grunge Corner Brushes
Corner Paint Brushes
Corner Swirl Brushes
Corner Frame Photoshop Brushes
Tips for Your Photoshop Brush Settings
For digital artists, the Photoshop brush is the most important tool that you need to master inside out in order to take the best out of this software. Here are some essential tips that you need for your brush settings.
- Size and hardness. When using your corner brushes, make sure to use the appropriate settings for size and hardness. Size refers to the diameter of the brush, in this case, the size of your corner element, while hardness refers to the clarity and sharpness of the edges of your brush.
- Opacity and flow. The next settings that you should be familiar with are opacity and flow as well as the difference between them. These have to do with translucency and buildability of color, in case you want to layer a couple of different or the same brushes.
- Spacing. Spacing refers to the visibility of the space left by the brush tips when you color, forming a jittery-looking line. It can be great for decorative brushes, such as the corner brushes. For the regular ones, however, you may need to adjust it to form a smooth-edged line.
- Brush tip shape. The shape of the tip of your brush can create different effects on your lines and curves. Cool calligraphy effects are created with slanted brush tips, so you can get more creative than using the round ones.
- Pressure sensitivity. This is specially useful when you’re are using a pen instead of a mouse. Instead of drawing uniformly dense lines, adjusting the pressure sensitivity allows you to create various density on a line based on the pressure you’re drawing them in.
You may also want to look at our abstract brushes and other Photoshop brushes on this site.