Dandelions are found in temperate zones. They thrive in the Asia and Europe but can also be found in Italy, Poland, Turkey, and the United States. You might think of those white, fuzzy flower petals that are spread by the wind, and yes, that’s one type of dandelion. The rest grow into mature yellow flowers, which look similar to yellow chrysanthemums only the petals are much longer.
Our Photoshop brushes can create dandelion strokes for your floral painting designs and invitation cards. Learn more how you can style a beautiful dandelion artwork with our Photoshop brushes that create precise and clean strokes through these sample images made with our set of brushes.
Dandelion Photoshop Brushes
Grass and Dandelion Brushes
Round Dandelion Brushes
Dandelion Puff Brushes
There are a lot of flower brushes that Photoshop offers, and a few of these include subtle to hard brushes that can create abstract and natural patterns depending on the adjustments you make. Floral designs can also be produced using these brush effects:
- Watercolor. The watercolor effect is great for making D.I.Y. floral design cards used for wedding invitations or event styling workshop posters.
- Ink. Blot out your ink-drawn dandelion on a background with a fabric texture to create an native art painting.
- Swirl. Create vines of flowers with the swirl brush.
- Oil. Compose an elegant oil paint effect using the oil brush.
- Splatter. Create a colorful splatter effect with the splatter brush to give your artwork a distinctive look.
- Airbrush. Add fine grain pollen to your flower image using the airbrush.
- Sponge. Create a sand-like effect or blend two different colors to create an abstract dandelion image.
How to Use Photoshop Brushes
You can use our Photoshop brushes to create landscape garden designs or create a nature background for your agriculture site. To use our Photoshop brushes, simply download the brush set and locate for this in your toolbox on Photoshop. It’s also important for you to update your version of Photoshop as some brushes are supported by the latest versions of Photoshop like CC only.
Dandelion Flower Brushes
Dandelion Seed Brushes
Dandelion Green Brushes
Photoshop CS3 and up offers Photoshop art brushes that are used to create different digital art paintings like landscapes, cartoons or comics, portraits of real people, animals, plants, and even TV characters. These brushes are free and come in sets that include:
- Hard Round Set
- Soft Round Set
- Drawing Set
- Flats Set
- Painting Set
- Chalk Set
- Scatter Set
- Sponge Set
- Base Foliage Set
Basics of Photoshop
Just to refresh you with the basics of Photoshop, here are the essential design rules you need to follow when creating your digital artwork or floral design:
- Decide whether the design is for online or external use. This is the first step to establishing a good design because this will determine the right dimensions and resolution needed for your image.
- Add several layers. adding several layers will save you from doing multiple undos later, should you decided to delete effects you applied in a certain layer. An important note is to duplicate the background so if you removed an object from your image, you can just go back to the original image for reference.
- Create layer masks. Layer masks combine images smoothly and add a dramatic effect to your images.
For more tips on designing your digital artwork, you can check out more articles on our site.