If you’re tech savvy and have browsed the Internet for the most part of your life, you must be familiar with that tiny entity usually located at the end of a search bar or bottom of the page. They usually appear as a text or an icon which you click and sends you to another page or whatever action it is supposed to do. They are called buttons.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
As a designer, you need to keep up with trends to keep visitors coming in your website. So, we have gathered some of the stylish and trendy buttons in the world of Internet, to help you create a great user experience for your website. Also, don’t forget to check out our collection of Glossy Buttons for more exciting ideas!
Glass Button Vectors
Transparent Glass Buttons
Round Glass Buttons
Set of Web Glass Buttons
Shiny Glass Buttons
How to Use These Glass Buttons
Buttons are used in various ways for different user interaction needs. You can use the glass buttons on this page for the following purposes:
- For navigation. Navigation buttons are one of the most important element in a website as they help the user navigate to a new page in one click and view more pages on your site. As they look better than text links, navigation buttons enhances the organization and look of your webpage.
- For lead generation. If your website is used for businesses, you would want to generate leads by turning your visitors into customers. A lead generation button should be placed in a spot where there’s high percentage of new visitors and should be eye catching as well as valuable.
- For form submission. Once your visitors click on a lead generation button, you can ask them to fill out a form and click on a button to submit their information to your contacts database. With this in mind, your submit button must be actionable and engaging.
- For more information. A page with written contents such as blogs, case studies, or press newsrooms is not required to display the whole article on one home page. In order to entice your visitors to continue reading, you may feature the first paragraph and use a Read More button.
- For product or service discovery. In order to educate your customers about your products or services, buttons that are simple but stand out enough can help them navigate through your website and learn more about your company and what it offers easily.
- For social sharing. You can always enhance your readers engagement to your brand by directing them to your social networking sites through social sharing buttons. This is one way to keep track of your market as well as an avenue for your market to keep updated with new offerings.
While you’re here, take a look at our compilation of App Buttons available on the site!
Colorful Glass Buttons
Blank Glass Buttons
Glass Download Buttons
Circular Glass Buttons
Glass App Buttons
How to Use Buttons for Your Web Page
As designers, you will always have your own ways in designing web page elements but using predesigned styles such as buttons is also helpful as it can obviously save you a lot of time. Yet, you should still not forget the following basic principles and best practices of using buttons to ensure a successful web design.
- Make buttons look like buttons.
- Keep it consistent.
- Clearly label buttons.
- Make sure it does what it’s supposed to do.
For more web design elements ideas, see our Social Media Buttons on another article as well.