As a designer, one way to keep up with trends and ensure visitors to keep coming to your site is to incorporate not just stylish but functional buttons into your design. Buttons are essential in creating a smooth conversation flow in your Web design, and creating an effective button means creating something that will grab the user’s attention and improve the user experience of your website.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
If you’re tech savvy and have browsed the Internet for the most part of your life, you must be familiar with that tiny element perform a switch mechanism such as on or off, enable or disable, and checked or unchecked. Take a look at the collection of stop buttons on this page as we present Stop Buttons. They can be downloaded and use for free, along with Delicious Buttons that are also available on this website.
Start Stop Button
Emergency Stop Button
Square Shaped Stop Button
Red Stop Button
3D Stop Button
How Are Stop Buttons Used
Although it seems like stop buttons are unnecessary in any Web page, they are vital in certain functions. Here are some of the things where stop buttons are essential.
- Switch functions. Stop buttons are also used in websites or other UI designs such as in apps to carry out an execution of functionalities like turning devices and gadgets on or off. You can also use these buttons to start and finish an element in the menu.
- Emergency functions. Simulations and presentations make a good use of stop buttons to kill or pause computer operations during an emergency situation, either physically or virtually. This is to ensure the safety of the files used as well as the system.
- Multimedia functions. Both play and stop buttons play an important role in your Web design when integrating multimedia applications into your Web page. Stop buttons are used to turn off or sometimes pause embedded videos or music players while playing.
- Game functions. This type of button is also used in games and other types of simulations, such as of products or technology, in the event where the user opts to either quit or cancel the application. It is also used to turn the game on or off for use.
In case you want to know, other kinds of buttons such as Social Media Buttons are also available here at Template.net and more kinds of buttons for websites are discussed below.
Glossy Stop Button
Video Player Stop Button
Music Stop Button
Stop Button with Hand Curser
Other Kinds of Buttons in a Web Page
Aside from Stop buttons, there are other types of buttons that you can integrate into your Web page. Here are some of them.
- Lead Generation Buttons. If you want to generate leads by turning your visitors into customers, a lead generation button elicits clicks from potential clients.
- Form Submission. When you ask your visitors to fill out a form, you need to provide a button in order to submit their information to your contacts database.
- Read More Buttons. Blogs or newsrooms may feature the first paragraph of an article and use a Read More button instead of displaying everything and crowding the page.
- Product or Service Discovery Buttons. In order to educate your customers about your products or services, these buttons help them navigate and read your website easily.
- Social Media Buttons. You can always enhance your reader’s engagement for your brand by directing them to your social networking sites through social media buttons.
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out our collection of App Buttons available as well!