The gift card was once considered the first option for the lazy shopper and an impersonal (and borderline rude) to even be considered as a gift. But these days, the perception about gift cards has completely done a complete 180. Most people would be delighted or even highly prefer getting gift cards as presents, especially in weddings.
Gift cards give the newly wedded couple full control of the item or service they prefer, considering the corresponding amount that the card carries. If your company is in the wedding industry and are planning to offer your services with gift cards, you’re in the right place. In this article, we are sharing with you gift card templates that will do just the job.
Bridal Wedding Gift Card Template
Free Bridal Gift Card
Bridal Gift Greeting Card
Different Kinds of Wedding Gift Cards
Businesses in the wedding industry can employ the use of gift cards even before the wedding season is long over, especially when they extend their card expiry dates (or eliminate expiry dates altogether). Use any of our gift card templates to create cards that couples who have just tied the knot will highly appreciate.
- Bridal Gift Greeting Card. Give brides the freedom to choose their presents when you give them gift cards. Most couples nowadays would prefer to either get their presents from the registry or receive gift cards as it gives them the chance to personally pick the items that fit their lifestyle and personalities.
- Bridal Shower Gift Card Template. The bridal shower is one of the last parties that the bride attends as a single person and gifts on this occasion heavily depends on the personality of the bride. Use gift cards to shower brides with pampering treats like a massage or a mani-pedi to help her prepare for the big day.
- DIY Bridal Shower Gift Card Template. This template has a completely similar function to the previous one but more customizable. Go as artistic or as personal as you want with this gift card template.
Bridal Shower Gift Card Template
Bridal Gift Thank You Card Template
DIY Bridal Shower Gift Card Template
Benefits of Gift Cards to Your Business
Utilizing gift cards in your business actually brings more good than harm as they are one of the best marketing tools out there. Plus, they are more preferred by modern couples today. See how our wedding card templates can help your business:
- Gift cards build brand awareness. Gift cards are like your company’s calling cards in a way and is a very cost-effective advertising vehicle. They fit efficiently in your consumers’ wallets and are shown to have the same advertising power as a billboard—without the comparable cost.
- Gift cards actually make you earn more. It has been shown that consumers actually spend more than the amount that the gift card holds by an average of 40 percent. In other words, you get to keep the cash before the card is used and earn more when it is. A double win for your company.
- Gift cards allow product movement. Special offers that you associate with your gift cards (on slow moving products) allow for you to create product activity that you otherwise would not have achieved. Using this tactic will also grant higher visibility of your not-so-popular products to consumers.