For most occasions and parties being held, invitation cards play an important role in organizing and making the event successful. Without them, parties will be boring as no guests will be attending. Invitation cards inform attendees of the basic details they need to know before going such as what and who the event is for as well as the date, time, and location of the event.
In this article, we will discover the different elements of designing invitation cards as well as providing you examples of Flash Card Templates that you can download and use for your own parties and events. So, feel free to browse through the templates and make sure to take your pick!
Flash Wedding Invitation Card
Flash Birthday Invitation Card
Flash Baby Shower Invitation Card
Flash Super Hero Invitation Card
Free Printable Flash Invitation Card
Types of Events that Uses Invitation Cards
There are different types of events ranging form formal to informal ones that uses invitation cards.
- Social parties. When speaking of social parties, we think of formal gatherings as well as casual affairs with friends, acquaintances, or family members. They are usually more personal where you can add preferred decorative elements on your flash card invitation designs.
- Business parties. Business parties include corporate dinners and annual company parties hosted by the company for their employees and business partners. Elegant and sophisticated party invitations are given out to the members of the organization.
- Children parties. Compared to formal invitations, children party invitations are more colorful and playful. You have to style your invitations with more friendly and fun elements where you can play with different concepts like superheroes or princesses themes.
For more invitation card ideas, you can check out the Invitation Card Templates available on this site.
Business Flash Invitation Card
Flash Invitation Greeting Card
Valentine’s Flash Invitation Card
What Should Your Invitation Cards Include
These are the information you should include in your flash card invitations or any other invitations.
- What. Be specific when it comes to stating the kind of event that you want a person to go to. The recipient of the invitation card will base his/her outfit on the nature of the celebration or program that is specified in the invitation card.
- Who. The host of the event should be indicated in the invitation as well as and most especially the honoree or who the party is for in case it’s a birthday, retirement, or a surprise party.
- Where. You don’t want to get your guest lost or, worse, not being able to come because they don’t know where to go. Perhaps one of the most important parts of an invitation is the location.
- When. Just like where, when the party is happening like the date and time should be indicated if you don’t want your guests to arrive while you are still preparing.
- RSVP. An RSVP with its deadline is needed in case you have a limited venue or you need an accurate count of who is coming in order to know how much party essentials you should prepare.
- Dress code. In case you are preparing a themed party and your guests should come in specific attire, it should be stated clearly in the invitation to make sure your guest don’t get out of place.
This page has several party flash invitation card templates that you can choose from according to your chosen theme. Also, see our compilation of Printable Flash Cards for more fun invitation ideas!