A funeral thank-you card is a note given by an individual or the family of a person who passed away to the people who took a time off from their daily schedules to join them in their time of loss. Funeral thank-you cards are usually given to show the appreciation of those who have lost their loved ones to the people who made sure that they are accompanied in one of the saddest parts of their lives.
206+ FREE CARD Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
We can provide you with samples of funeral thank-you card templates if you want to have references in creating this particular kind of thank-you card. Moreover, we also have other downloadable samples of card templates, which you may use as additional guides for the specific design and functional purposes that they may serve.
Black Funeral Thank You Card Template
Floral Funeral Thank You Card
Free Funeral Thank You Card Template
Sample Funeral Thank-You Card
Sympathy Funeral Thank-You Card
Printable Funeral Thank-You Card
Inclusions of a Funeral Thank-You Card
A basic funeral thank-you card includes the following information:
- The name of the person who died
- The family surname or the individual names of the family members who would like to extend their appreciation for the people who went to the funeral
- The date and time of the funeral
- The location of the funeral
- A short note of thanksgiving
- Other information about the burial or any other events and activities associated with the funeral
Designing Funeral Thank-You Cards
In designing a funeral thank-you card, here are a few suggestions that you may follow:
- You can put the photograph of the person who died to make the funeral thank you card more personal.
- Write quotations about death and how it can be positively perceived.
- You can also add bits of information about the deceased that can be remembered well by the people who will receive the funeral thank-you card.
- Make the funeral thank-you card design appropriate for the event by using simple designs and color schemes.
Aside from our funeral thank-you card samples and templates, we also have a variety of other thank-you cards available for download.
Personalized Funeral Thank You Card
Funeral Thank You Card Messages
Funeral Floral Thank You Card
Free Funeral Thank-You Card Template
Importance of a Funeral Thank-You Card
Sending out funeral thank-you cards is important for the following reasons:
- A funeral thank-you card can be a way to divert the attention of those who are mourning for a loss of a family member by letting their emotions pour out while they are writing the note. It can be a way for them to accept the reality even more in a way that it is not depressing as they write about appreciation and thanks giving.
- People who took time in joining the family in their time of loss will feel appreciated if they will receive a funeral thank-you card. Though it is not that needed in this sense, it sure does allow them to feel great as well by allowing themselves to be instruments of joy in a difficult time like that spent in a funeral.
- Funeral thank-you cards can make people remember the date of the funeral which can serve as a sentimental memory. This allows them to track back the moments that they’ve spent with the deceased, and it will allow them to make follow-ups regarding the condition of the family who was left behind and their means and modes of emotional recuperation.
Other than our funeral thank-you card samples, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of funeral card templates.
If you have any DMCA issues on this post, please contact us!