People love to celebrate special occasions, and that’s a fact. Whether it is birthday, wedding, graduation, or anniversaries, we take some time to celebrate with the people whom are close to our hearts. Celebrations can connect us more closer to each other. It is one of the greatest human experiences where we feel love, joy, cheerfulness, and enthusiasm toward one another.
We humans are simply inclined to celebrate significant moments of our lives. As a result, we find life more wonderful by creating special and meaningful moments together with our loved ones and a great way to show our appreciation to them is by writing them with a greeting card.You may also like Card Templates.
Simple Wedding Thank You Card Template
Wedding Congratulations Card Template
Thank You Greeting Card Template
Photo Greeting Card Template
Sports Greeting Card Template
Holiday Greeting Photo Card Template
Holiday Greeting Card Template
Congratulations greeting card template
Birthday Greeting Cards
Animated Birthday Greeting Card
Birthday Wishes Greeting Card
Birthday Party Greeting Card
Wedding Greeting Cards
Wedding Anniversary Greeting Card
Blank Wedding Day Greeting Card
Wedding Wishes Greeting Card
Handmade Wedding Greeting Card
Vintage Cats Wedding Greeting Card
Photo Greeting Cards
Photo Holiday Greeting Card in PSD
Photo Frame Greeting Card in PSD
Holiday Photo Greeting Card
Disney Photo Greeting Card
Graduation Photo Greeting Card
Anniversary Greeting Cards
Cute Anniversary Greeting Card
School Anniversary Greeting Card
Disney Anniversary Greeting Card
DIY Anniversary Greeting Card
Handmade Anniversary Greeting Card
Sorry Greeting Cards
Animated Sorry Greeting Card
Love Sorry Greeting Card
Wikipedia has defined a greeting card as a form of decorated graphic piece of paper that is used to express friendship and other positive emotions. Although these cards are commonly given on special occasions like holidays, birthdays, weddings, and graduations, they can also be sent to gratitude and other feelings. Greeting cards come in a myriad of size, shapes, and styles, depending on what suits your personal taste and standards. What is even great is that you can buy cute and adorable greeting cards in stores at a very affordable price.
Why Greeting Cards Matter
- It makes life a little less boring. With our day-to-day routine, spending long hours working in the office and only to go home exhausted, you might think receiving a small piece of paper with fancy words and pictures may not all be that. However, research shows that greeting cards actually contribute to uplifting a person’s mood. More than that, greeting cards with motivational quotes to help us go through our day to day.
- It gives us the chance to reconnect with our families and friends. Because of our busy and crazy lives, we do not often have the time to visit or enjoy and do things with the people who matter to us. Greeting card templates provide for us the avenue to speak words often left unspoken, reconnect with people whom are dear to us, and remember the important things that truly matter in our lives.
- It helps imbue meaning and importance of our lives. Greeting cards help us appreciate the gift and meaning of life more as well as to remind us that life is not all about working and making money.
- It helps us create happy and lasting memories. As humans, we often choose to remember moments and experiences that carry high emotional charge such as happiness. We tend to fill our mental bookmarks with happy experiences so that we can easily remember and relive special and pleasurable moments in the future. And one good way of preserving happy experiences is a well-thought-out greeting card.
Its True Importance
John Beeder, the former president of the Greeting Card Association, considered greeting cards as a powerful tool or way to convey feelings to people whom you care about. Surely, any person who receives an surprise greeting card can feel great because it only shows that someone care about their special day or that someone remembers and invites you to celebrate a special occasion with them. Now, isn’t that a wonderful feeling?
DIY Greeting Cards
DIY Wedding Greeting Card
DIY Birthday Greeting Card
DIY 3D Greeting Card
DIY Baby Shower Greeting Card
Graduation Greeting Cards
High School Graduation Greeting Card
College Graduation Greeting Card
Cute Graduation Greeting Card
Personalized Graduation Greeting Card
DIY Graduation Greeting Card
Funny Greeting Cards
Funny Birthday Greeting Card
Funny Easter Greeting Card
Funny Animated Greeting Card
Party Greeting Cards
Bachelorette Party Greeting Card
Hen Party Greeting Card
Farewell Party Greeting Card
Engagement Party Greeting Card
Freshers Party Greeting Card
Congratulations Greeting Cards
Wedding Congratulations Greeting Card
Baby Congratulations Greeting Card
Promotion Congratulations Greeting Card
Animated Congratulations Greeting Card
Special Occasion Where You Can Send Out Greeting Cards
Greeting cards are specially designed to suit various special occasions, and you can choose one accordingly. Here are some of what we offer:
- Birthday Greeting Card. Tell someone you’re thinking of them on their special day with a birthday greeting card. You might not be able to spend their day with them, but at least show them they matter and you’re thinking of them.
- Congratulations Greeting Card. Congratulate a relative on their graduation day, congratulate a college buddy for giving birth to a baby boy or a colleague for a promotion—you can’t go wrong with a simple congratulations greeting card
- Engagement Greeting Card. Congratulate the soon-to-be newlyweds with an engagement greeting card. One sample we offer puts the ring and the ring finger in the middle of the card, which is perfect to get rid of those prewedding jitters.
Luckily, you do not have to go hopping from one card store to another because you can always visit our pages for beautiful greeting cards free for download. What is great about free downloads is that you will have a wide selection of greeting cards that you can choose from at the comforts of your home. All you need to do is sit down and take some time to choose the perfect greeting card without any hassle.
Tips for Writing a Greeting Card Message
As mentioned earlier in this article, a greeting card is an effective and powerful tool to communicate your message to a special person. While writing a greeting card can be a fun and lovely experience, some people may find it challenging to express their thoughts. If you find yourself lost for words, you can use the following tips to give you an idea of what to write.
- Make your message short, unique, and sweet – When you are writing a message on a greeting card, you do not have to write a long, boring essay. Although there are a lot of free greeting card messages that you can find online, adding a touch of personal message can make your greeting card more special.
- Give them a compliment or two – Giving a person a compliment does not need to be serious. If the recipient of the card is somebody close to you, you can throw in some funny compliments in your message. As funny as your message may sound, your message can make them special, loved, and appreciated.
- Be cautious – This tip is applicable to birthday greetings, especially if the recipient do not want to be reminded of their age. Although, other people may find it funny to include the celebrant’s age in their birthday greeting, you may end up hurting his or her feelings. Just write about what makes you feel thankful for having them in your life.
Although others might think that it is hard to write a greeting message, it does not need to be difficult if you just take some time to practice writing down your personal message on a piece of paper. It does not really matter how many pieces of paper you throw to the garbage bin as long as you come up with a message that is written from the heart or simply jut down what you are thinking. Also, it really does not matter if the words would rhyme or not. What is important is that you are able to convey and express your feelings to that recipient and let him or her know that you are thinking about them. If you are finally happy with your message, then you can write it down on the greeting card.
Company Greeting Cards
Company Holiday Greeting Card
Company Anniversary Greeting Card
Company Floral Greeting Card
Collage Greeting Cards
Handmade Collage Greeting Card
Photo Collage Greeting Card
Collage Art Greeting Card
Fabric Collage Greeting Card
Baby Shower Greeting Cards
Twins Baby Shower Greeting Card
Funny Baby Shower Greeting Card
Handmade Baby Shower Greeting Card
Business Greeting Cards
Holiday Business Greeting Card
Corporate Business Greeting Card
Business Birthday Greeting Card
Business Appreciation Greeting Card
Engagement Greeting Cards
Engagement Anniversary Greeting Card
Engagement Party Greeting Card
Engagement Greeting Card
Types of Greeting Cards
- Standard Greeting Cards – This type of greeting card is commonly used by people. The card is usually made of high quality, decorative, rectangular paper where you can write your message on. However, some standard greeting cards have preprinted messages, but it still has a blank space where you can write down additional message.
- Personalized Greeting Card – You can find a lot of personalized greeting cards on different websites today. It allows you to choose the image and font to be printed on the card.
- Musical Greeting Card – This greeting card will usually play music once you open it. The most common music or sound used in musical greeting card is the happy birthday to you tune.
- Electronic Greeting Card – Also known as the e-cards, you can send them electronically to the card recipient. They are usually sent by email or on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter. Choose from our wide collection of electronic greeting cards.
- Printable Greeting Card or Digital Greeting Card – This type of greeting card are commonly found on the internet. You can look for free printable greeting cards and download them without any fee from our website. Commonly, this greeting card usually comes in PDF and can be printed out at home.
- Pop-up Greeting Card – This type of greeting card is perfect for children who are celebrating an important milestone in their lives. Although it may look like a regular card, your child will be surprise to see picture or message popping outward once he or she opens it. You can choose from wide variety of designs and styles.
While most people nowadays would prefer to send their greetings via social media and text messages, there is something about sending greeting cards that actually makes them a bit more special. I do not know about you, but we believe greeting cards shows how much you actually care for a person. Maybe it is the fact that they went to a card store and put some effort in choosing a card which they think is perfect for you and took some time to write down their personal message or wishes for you.
The thought of receiving a greeting card can make anyone feel important and worthwhile. Studies also showed that receiving cards on a special occasion can help boost a person’s self-esteem, as well as effectively reduce the risk of depression and feeling of loneliness. If you know someone who will be celebrating a special occasion or someone who is suffering a depression, why not check out this wonderful selection of free greeting cards? You will surely put a smile on their face, and that is a fact!