As one that has a photography business, promoting it with the help of senior students would help you reach a wider audience and better visibility. With that said, you would need senior rep cards to convince senior students to become representatives and help you spread the word about your studio or your photography business. To give your senior rep cards the needed flair to impress and convince your representatives, a stunning and attractive design is needed. You are in luck because we will provide you with a wide array of designs and templates that you can use for your senior rep cards. Go over each of them and download them with a single click!
A senior rep card is given to senior representatives to help you, a photographer, promote your photography services. The senior reps can then use these cards as business cards to give to whoever they see as a potential client. Printed on these cards are details for your business, such as your name or of your studio, telephone or mobile phone number, studio address, website link, and social media accounts. Also, to instantly capture your prospective client’s attention, you might want to include a sample of your shots at the front of the senior rep card. This will give your prospects an idea of the quality of your shots and how impressive your skills are as a photographer. It might even encourage them to try your photography services once they assess these shots.
Before, you need to hire a graphic designer to make these types of cards for whatever purpose you may be using these cards for. But, in recent times, graphic designers have figured out a better way to provide services for a lot of anonymous clients. There are websites that cater to graphic designers that allows them to showcase their designs and be downloaded for free or be purchased for a certain amount, and some of these designs are the templates that are in this article. Read on to know why using these senior rep cards are the best way to go.
As we said, there are now websites that cater to showcasing the works of various talented and skilled graphic designers. In this technological age, these templates are accessible with a single keyword search on a search engine. You can easily browse for the templates that you want for a specific purpose. These templates can also be seen on websites such as ours. We provide curated lists of beautiful and creative templates for your consumption. It will also be easier for you to choose a template when you browse through our website since our collection only consists of the best of the best.
Usually, the premium is associated with being expensive. While that may be true in some cases, there are also premium templates that don’t require you to reach so deep in your pocket. The templates that we have gathered in this article are all premium but they won’t cost you that much. You get low-priced templates with outstanding designs; you get more than what you pay for. You may also see invitation card designs.
Since these templates are in digital format, you can just download them and edit using a photo-editing software program, most probably on a desktop computer or laptop since it would be easier to edit using these tools. The graphic designers export the templates into files that have formats compatible with most photo-editing apps and are already configured so that it would be easier for you to move the elements and change them with anything you want. Feel free to put on your personal touch on these templates to provide distinction among the sea of senior rep cards.
What else can we say other than the truth? We know you would also agree that the templates that we collected are all stunningly beautiful and impressively creative. Of course, we only add those that are worthy of being at the top of the visual game. These are the chosen ones that have graphical elements perfectly arranged and colors creatively combined to create such masterpieces. But, if you disagree with our claim, it’s perfectly okay. After all, beauty is subjective. But we assure you that these templates are nothing but the best out there, and it might give you a hard time looking for others that look as beautiful as the ones on this list.
To convince your senior representatives to fully commit to the cause of spreading the word about your photography services, you need to give them incentives of some sort. If you are still unable to decide what incentive to give in exchange for the efforts, then you can take a look at the list of options below.
1. Cash. When you think of rewards, you think of cash. This incentive is the most basic and easiest to give. Also, it is the most effective when it comes to baiting people into helping you with certain things. But, this incentive can be costly when not planned properly on how to implement it. To avoid overspending for the incentives, you can implement a system wherein the incentives will only be given if the senior reps can reach a certain quota of the number of people they can invite to try out your photography services. In each quota, there is a corresponding amount of cash that they can receive. And as they reach higher quotas, their rewards would also increase. This will be more than enough of a motivation for the senior reps to push further and reach higher quotas. You may also see beautiful invitation cards.
2. Gift card. Gift cards are practically discount coupons. You can either opt for gift cards that contain certain a discount percentage or a specific amount that they are valued at. Either way, their purpose is to deduct a considerable amount from the original price of an item or service, which in this case is your photography service. You decide as to how much is the amount of the gift card. You can also decide whether the gift card can be used for your photography services or anything else entirely, like discounts on items or services at stores that you are affiliated with. This will not only help you promote your business but it will also provide exposure to your business partners. Doing so is a sort of investment that will help both of you and your partner’s business to make progress.
3. Free Session and/or Additional Sessions. If you are indeed as great of a photographer you say you are, then there is no doubt that people will chase after you and your photography services. This could also be the very reason why some people agree to be your senior representatives; they might be after your free and/or additional sessions. In this case, you can use it to your advantage and convince a lot of people to become senior representatives and help you spread the word about your services. It can be an easy bait for those who are really into your exceptional photography skills and outstanding results. You may also see greeting cards.
4. Mobile Apps. This can be a bit expensive to give as an incentive, and thus can be used when a certain senior representative has done an exceptional work on promoting your services, like choosing the top performer who has acquired the most number of customers to hire your services. This incentive may pertain to paying for premium accounts for a specific mobile app that relates to photography. This way, you will be able to convince photography enthusiasts to help you with the promotion. Or, if you have a mobile app that you made for your studio, then you can give them a free upgrade if the app has an option to upgrade to a premium account.
5. Social Media Images/College. As a photographer who’s aiming to promote his/her photography services, it is expected that you have social media accounts that you can use to showcase your photography skills. If a senior representative has performed well in the promotion of your services, then you can take a picture of them and feature them in one of your social media accounts. This simple gesture will surely make that specific senior rep feel ecstatic and grateful that you’ve done it for him/her and this may help encourage more senior reps to do better.
6. Exclusive Parties and Events Coverage. This is probably the best incentive that you can give your senior rep and the most expensive as well. Doing coverage for an event requires additional staff to hire to help you with whatever is needed to be done or if there is an equipment that you need assistance to carry. Also, it requires time and effort to do edits on the pictures or videos taken during the event. In this case, you can offer a certain package that the senior rep can acquire so you can limit as to how much you are going to spend for the coverage. This incentive is also a great way for you to show your skills in photography and/or videography. Once the edits are done and the photos or videos are given, the host will most like post them on their social media accounts and give your work the necessary exposure that it deserves. You achieve multiple goals with this incentive. You may also see card designs.
Putting up a sample photography business requires immense effort since the number of competitors in this field is continuously rising. You have to stand out and make yourself distinct enough. So, put on your best foot forward with the design of your senior rep cards and show them that you are not just a run-of-the-mill photographer and you are not here to play games. You are here to end the game before it even started. You are serious about photography as it is your life’s passion. Through these senior rep cards, let everyone know that you are the photographer that they will surely not regret hiring!