Would you consider yourself a bookworm? Do you love writing stories or books just as much as you love reading them? Well, I’m pretty sure you are not alone and that there are a whole lot of people all over the world who have the same passion as you when it comes to literature. But then again, if you have a creative enough mind that is capable of making a mesmerizing story, and you want to share that story with others, then you might as well write an entire book, though you may be able to write short stories and compile them in one book. You may also see book cover designs.
Writing a book requires a lot of motivation and commitment. Even world-renowned authors experience writer’s block, which causes a big hindrance to their work and keeps them from finishing their book. If you are into writing love stories, then the design of your book’s cover should give your readers a sense of what to expect in the story. Meaning, the novel or book cover should be enough to let readers know that the book is about romance.
If you are in need of an inspiration for your romantic book cover, then you may have just found the perfect place. Below are various love book cover templates that we have gathered from the internet, and you may choose to either download them or make them as your source of inspiration for your own book’s cover. Whichever you prefer, you may find our cover templates and designs useful. Scroll down to see the designs yourself.
128+ Book Cover Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Romance Book Cover
Wedding Photobook Cover
Rise of Love Achromatic Love Book Cover Template
Winter Love Monochrome Love Book Cover Template
Big Heart Typographic Love Book Cover Template
What Are the Benefits of Reading Books?
Movies, motion comics, audio books, and all the other digital means of entertainment has resulted in many people slowly losing interest in reading books. But as many of you have already known, reading is very beneficial in so many ways, but people just don’t know what these are. which is why we will be listing down the many benefits that people can gain from reading books.
1. The brain is indeed capable of storing lots of information, but just like any other part of the body, it will eventually get exhausted. The brain will need regular “exercise” to keep it healthy, and reading books is a good way of exercising your brain. You may also see examples of science fiction book cover designs.
2. Reading can also be a stress reliever, and a very good one too. No matter how big the day’s stressors are, a good story can help you to ease out tensions, keep you at the present moment, and allow you to relax.
3. Reading books is a very good way to feed your brain with knowledge that may come very useful in either the near or distant future. It doesn’t need to be a school textbook for it to teach feed knowledge to its readers, any kind of literature is able to do that. You may also like cover templates.
4. Aside from just gaining knowledge in general, reading books can also teach us new words and how to use them correctly in sentences. In other words, reading can expand a person’s vocabulary, and this in turn, can benefit people when they project themselves towards others. You may also check out novel book cover templates.
5. People are known to have a very limited attention span, and everyday we have multiple things (work, home, necessities) that we need to think about. Because of this, people tend to lose their focus which may result in decreased productivity. Reading books at least 15 to 20 minutes a day can surprisingly help in increasing one’s ability to focus, and this is because books are able to draw all the reader’s attention to its content. You might be interested in book cover design template.
Dream Called Love Illustrated Book Cover Template
Elegant Duchess of Lust Love Book Cover Template
Artistic Little Things Love Book Cover Template
Do’s and Don’ts When Writing a Book
Whether you are still an aspiring writer still struggling to write your very first book, or an already experienced one wanting to write an entirely new entry to your series of books, you would need to consider a lot of factors to make your book captivating enough and be able to draw the reader’s attention from start to finish. Below are a few things that you should and should not do when you write a book, and we hope that it can be of great help to you. You may also see free book mockup designs.
1. DO start small and simple to allow you to slowly get the hang of writing literature. The best way you can do this is by writing short stories first and compiling them into one book before proceeding to write a single-storied novel.
2. According to one expert, the secret behind writing a book is to DO write regularly in short periods of time, instead of writing in long periods to lessen the number of days that it will take for you to finish it. Consistency is key, and it is even advised that you write at the same time, in the same place, just to keep that creative energy flowing continuously. You may also like best free magazine & book cover fonts for download.
3. Before your every writing session, DO some writing and mind-stimulating exercises just so you can warm your mind up beforehand. To stimulate your mind, you can do some short readings or play a few puzzles to get that energy going. And for writing exercises, a very good way you can do this is by picking out a specific scene in a book—either your own or a different one—and rewriting it using another perspective or another tense. You may also check out book template.
4. To keep you guided on what to write and to prevent plot holes or inconsistencies in the story, DO write a series of questions and keep it handy as you write. There are a lot of possible questions that you can make up, and they have to be relevant to the entire plot, the flow of events, the location, and the characters.
5. If ever you have a job which is separate from being a writer, make sure that you DON’T let your day job get in the way of your writing career. Just because you are employed in order to earn money for a living, it doesn’t mean that you have no chance to become a writer. The important thing here is to manage your time effectively, and to keep office work away from home. You might be interested in journal cover designs.
6. As much as you want it to be, DON’T expect that your first ever book will end up exactly as you desire. But that does not mean to keep your standards small, it only means that there will always be room for failures and that you should always be ready to learn from those. You may also see wattpad book cover designs & templates.
Silhouette Couple Love Book Cover Template
Handwritten Inspired Love Book Cover Template
Dear July Calligraphic Love Book Cover Template
What Are Some of the Best Love Books of All Time?
Whether you are looking for a romantic book for entertainment purposes or to provide you with inspiration for your own story, we have a list of the best love books of all time below that you might want to check out.
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (1813). A romantic comedy that tells the story of Elizabeth Bennet, who realizes the mistakes of being impatient and making rash judgments. From those realizations, she also learns the differences between what’s superficial and what’s relevant. You may also see children’s book templates.
2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (1847). This story follows the experiences and emotions of its protagonist, as she grows to become an adult. The focus of this book is the gradual revelation of Jane’s moral and spiritual sensibility.
3. The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James (1881). This book tells the story of a young woman named Isabel Archer, who inherits a huge amount of money but also becomes a scheming victim. But the main plot of the story focuses on Isabel confronting her own destiny and finding it rather overwhelming. You may also like portfolio cover designs.
4. The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall (1928). This romantic novel talks about a lesbian couple and the struggles of homosexuality at an early age. The story follows an Englishwoman named Stephen Gordon as she finds love with Mary Llewellyn.
5. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (1936). A love story that is set in Georgia during the American Civil War and Reconstruction Era. This book follows the life and struggles of its protagonist Scarlett O’Hara, who is a daughter of a plantation owner. After the destructive “March to the Sea” incident, Scarlett must utilize every means possible in order to make her way out of poverty. You may also check out free download cover templates in ms word 2010 format.
6. By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept by Elizabeth Smart (1945). This book is comprised of various prose poems, and is considered not only as a classic of this genre, but also as one of the best poetic prose in the world.
7. The End of the Affair by Graham Greene (1951). This is a book that talks about jealousy, obsession, and perceptiveness. The story is set in London during and after the Second World War, and focuses on three characters: Maurice Bendrix, Henry Miles, and his wife Sarah. You may also see great examples of magazine cover designs.
8. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (1987). A romantic novel written by a Japanese author that talks about loss and a developing sexuality. The story is written in a first person perspective, and follows Toru Watanabe as he reminisces on his days as a college student.
9. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro (1989). A novel that was awarded the Man Booker Prize for Fiction back in 1989, follows an English butler known only as Stevens, as he recalls his life’s story through his diary. Also, the novel talks about Stevens’ relationships with other people, most importantly an intimate one with a fellow housekeeper Miss Kenton. You may also like beautiful notebook mockup designs.
10. Atonement by Ian McEwan (2001). This book is a meta-fictional novel which talks about understanding and handling the needs for personal atonement. The story is set across three different time periods: during the mid-1930’s, the Second World War, and the present-day England. You may also check out book vectors.
Beautiful Love Flights Book Cover Template
Cartoon Illustrated Love Book Cover Template
Floral Immortal Love Book Cover Template
We sincerely hope we were able to contribute something from our collection of book cover design templates to help you get your book published. And while we are not really forcing you to download a template from our collection, we hope that our templates were able to at least provide you with inspiration for your own book cover design. This way, whether you choose to make your book covers yourself or have a professional artist make it for you, you will already have an idea on how you would want your story to be visualized in just a single page.
For one thing, every single template or design that we have in this article were illustrated by some of today’s or the previous generation’s best graphic artists, and that is already enough to get you excited with regards to the book cover designs that you have just seen. If you choose to simply use these beautiful book cover designs and template as inspiration, of course, you won’t need to spend a single penny. However, if you choose to spend money for them, you may notice that some designs are more expensive than the others, but rest assured that you will definitely get your money’s worth.
Once again, whichever path you decide to take with regards to your book cover design, make the most out of it to help your romantic book stand out from all the books in that genre. Who knows? Your book may even become a New York Times bestseller very soon after its publishing. However, if you are looking for templates for the science fiction genre, you may also want to check out our collection of sci-fi book cover templates.