An engagement is a wedding arrangement done by a couple to formally and officially agree to be married. One way of remembering the engagement is by creating an album that will highlight all the things that have happened during the engagement event, including photographs of the people who were present, the couple who got engaged, and the program being followed by the engagement.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
We can give you samples of engagement album templates should you be needing references in creating the design, layout, and structure of your own engagement album. Other than that, we also have samples of different Album Cover Templates, which you may use in getting design inspirations and guides in selecting the album cover that will complement the album that you are doing.
Engagement Photo Album Template
Personalized Engagement Album Template
Scrapbook Engagement Album Template
Engagement Album Cover Template
Vintage Engagement Album Template
The Engagement Timeline
The engagement album can recreate the timeline of events that have happened in the engagement. To do this, the arrangement of the photos in the engagement album can be done as follows:
- The first photos may be the individual photos of the couple during their preparation time for the engagement.
- If it is a surprise, then the preparations of the guy for the engagement may be captured.
- The engagement announcement photos must be compiled together as it can show the reaction of the soon to be bride, her friends, and other people that are present in the engagement.
- The things that have transpired during the engagement must also be together and shall be arranged depending on their chronological order of when they happened.
Importance of an Engagement Album
It is important to have an engagement album for the following reasons:
- It helps the couple to remember their engagement.
- It can serve as the compilation of the things that have happened during the engagement, which they can show to their children in the future, friends, and relatives.
- It can be a form of documentation that they can add up to the records of the special things that have happened in their lives.
Aside from our engagement album, you may also be interested to browse through our Wedding Album Designs.
Free Printable Engagement Album Template
Engagement Guest Book Album Template
Modern Engagement Album Template
Engagement Album Website Template
Engagement Photo Shoot
If the engagement came to be so fast or it happened just with the presence of the couple, it may be impossible to take a lot of photographs to be compiled in an engagement album. With this possible instance, an engagement photo shoot may be done so that the couple will remember how they celebrated the event through the photo shoot activity. A few things that you can do in an engagement photo shoot are as follows:
- You can recreate the look of the couple when they first met.
- An engagement photo shoot may be done in the location that is very special to the couple.
- The couple can wear wedding themed clothes to signify the union that they are about to do.
- It can be an artistic interpretation of their journey as a couple.
Engagement Album as a Portfolio
An engagement album may also be used by photographers to serve as their professional photography portfolio especially if the specialize in wedding and engagement shoots. An engagement album that is used to serve this purpose contains the following:
- Individual photographs of the couple.
- Captures of the couples doing activities together.
- Artistic and creative shots of the items that are usually used and present in an engagement.
- Photos of engagement locations.
Aside from our engagement album samples, you may also download our Photo Album Templates.