12+ Backyard BBQ Flyer Templates
People often get lost and confused on how to get people over for their BBQ. Emails get lost in the sea of notification, text messages are often forgotten, and even Facebook events are ignored and left unchecked. The secret to a successful backyard BBQ is in having your backyard BBQ flyer!
Elements of a Good Backyard BBQ Flyer
But how do can we create such a flyer? What details should even go into the backyard BBQ flyer? Let us guide you through the process and show you the key information that should be in every backyard BBQ flyer! Here are a few details that you should consider.
1. Eye Catching – Your backyard BBQ flyer needs to catch the attention of the people you invite. Show some flair and creativity and have your flyer stand out. Show off that fancy new grill or what you plan on serving at the BBQ. Challenge them to a cookout. People need to be interested in your BBQ!
2. Detailed – Okay, now you have their attention, what next? Provide them with details. Don’t stop at telling them what is going to happen, tell them when, where, and what other details they need to know! Provide the address of the BBQ so that your friends know where to head to. Tell them what time you expect them to be there. No one wants too feel left out or to miss out on the freshly grilled burgers, sausage, or steaks! Lastly, tell them what else they need to know. Do they need to bring anything? Is there a theme? Answer any and all questions your guests may have.
3. Relevance – No one throws a party for no reason, make sure that if your BBQ is for a cause and that you add in the relevant details. Add the need to know information such as for who the BBQ is for or why you are throwing a BBQ party at all.
12+ Backyard BBQ Flyer Templates
Backyard BBQ Flyer
Backyard BBQ Event Flyer
BBQ Flyer Template
Summer BBQ Flyer Template
Holiday BBQ Party Flyer
Sunday BBQ Flyer
Backyard BBQ Flyer Form
Memorial Day BBQ Flyer Example
Labor Day BBQ Flyer
BBQ Wars Flyer Design
Employee BBQ Flyer Template
Summer Party BBQ Flyer
Steps to Make a Great Backyard BBQ Flyer
Creating your own backyard BBQ flyer is quick and simple. You don’t even need to hire a professional to make it. Doing it yourself gives it the personal touch and is far simpler than you think. Using the templates gives you all the tools you could ever need. Here are the quick and easy steps you need to follow in creating and perfecting your very own backyard BBQ flyer.
1. Have a theme – Funny as this sounds, you need to know your theme. Is this a simple weekend BBQ? A 4th of July BBQ? A Father’s Day BBQ? Or even just a “because-I-bought-a-new-grill” BBQ? You need to know what you want, so your guests know what they’re getting. This also simplifies your design choices for your backyard BBQ flyer.
2. Color scheme – Yes, a color scheme. You want to make sure that nothing clashes and that the overall color scheme of your backyard BBQ flyer adheres to your theme. Seasonal BBQ’s are a actually more common than you think. Choosing your colors and making sure that they mix well with the season is more important than you may think. You wouldn’t want your colors to clash with your theme or even with the season, now would you?
3. Information – As mentioned earlier, your guests need to know the details of your BBQ. Be careful not to bombard them with unnecessary information. Keep it simple, and straight to the point. Provide details on what the event is about, where it will be held, what specific day, and what time your guests are expected to arrive, and you can even add what food you are going to serve them.
4. Images – Catch your guests’ attention by adding images. Of course the images need to blend with your theme. Show off your menu by adding images of the food you’ll be serving, or show off your fancy new grill by adding it into the backyard BBQ flyer. Give them something to look forward to.
5. Contact details – Add your contact details, such as your phone number, email address, or even your social media. This way your guests have a way to contact you if they have any questions, can or cannot make it, or even if they’re bringing extra guests.
Types of Backyard BBQ Flyer
There are several types of backyard BBQ flyers. Depending on what event or reason you create the flyers for.
1. Private Parties – These are typically for your own pleasure. Invite your friends and family to your home to bond and have a good time over the weekend or over the holiday. This is for more private affairs with the nearest and dearest to your heart.
2. Corporate Events – Used for a company get-together, company retreats, or even as a team building effort. This flyer is for businesses that are looking for a way to bond with the employees.
3. For Cause Events – This is for when you are throwing a BBQ for a cause. It could be for a charity, to assist or help a friend in need, or even a way to get your kid’s sports team the funds they need to go on that out-of-state championship game. The reason for throwing the BBQ is often on the flyer to encourage people to join.
4. Seasonal Events – This is when you decide to have a BBQ just because it feels like its the right season for BBQ’s. This type of flyer usually follows the season’s color or even highlights the seasonal food to be grilled.
5. Holiday Events – As the name suggests, this flyer is used when having a BBQ for the spirit of the holiday. Popular examples are Memorial Day, 4th of July, Easter, even Christmas.