For a sport that involves hitting a fast-moving ball with a wooden bat and then racing your way towards a base while trying not to get caught, baseball definitely requires laser focus as well as speed and endurance. If you’re a fan of this sport, then you are in the right place.
Here, we have a collection of baseball league flyer templates for those who are planning to put together a baseball event, and we brought this to you since flyers are a highly effective marketing tool. If these are indeed what you need, go ahead and check out the templates below.
1. Organizer’s name and logo: The person or people responsible in putting together an event are collectively referred to as the event organizers, and their contribution to the event usually involves gathering sponsors and participants, setting the budget, finding a venue, and many more. Because of the amount of work that they put together just to make the event possible, it is only proper to acknowledge them on the flyer. The organizer’s name and logo are usually found somewhere at the upper portion of the flyer.
2. Captivating headline: A headline is a short yet informative statement that provides readers with an initial idea regarding the message being conveyed on the flyer. It is an essential element because aside from just communicating the gist of the flyer, a headline also serves to attract attention from people as well as set the tone of the flyer. Since it helps in creating an impression, a headline should be written with the intention to impress and make readers want to read more from the flyer.
3. Actual message: The message is where the main content of the flyer can be read, it is where prospects will get the information they need regarding the event. In the case of baseball flyers, the message or content of the flyer will indicate the date and time of the of the game, the name of the baseball stadium where the game is going to be held, the teams that will be facing off, and probably the price list for the tickets and instructions on how to buy one. Because of the limited space that is allotted by the flyer, the message should be kept brief but direct, this can also help in making the message a lot easier to read.
4. Images and illustrations: A flyer already becomes informative with just the text, but using it alone may lead to an uninteresting and dull-looking flyer. Oftentimes, regardless of how relevant the message is, people won’t bother checking it out if the design fails to capture their interests. This is why it is very important to add graphical elements to the layout, in order to enhance its appearance. A few photos or illustrations here and there would be enough to make the flyer even more presentable, just try not to add too many graphics or else the layout will end up looking very disorganized and chaotic.
5. Contact information: The purpose of a flyer is to draw attention, convey a message, and convert prospects into actual paying customers or audiences, and there will always be times wherein the prospect will need to make inquiries or ask for clarifications. When this happens, they will look for the contact information on the flyer in order to get in touch with the organizers. This is absolutely why a list of contact details should always be present because a flyer will be deemed useless if it fails to provide readers with a means of contacting the people behind the event.
6. A footnote: While the heading is found at the upper edge of the flyer, the footnote is an element that can be found on the bottom of the flyer’s layout. The content of the footnote may vary depending on what elements have been included. For example, if the organizer’s website isn’t indicated on the list of contact details, then it can be placed on the footnote. Another example, if the names of the sponsors aren’t indicated somewhere on the flyer (to save space), it can be written on the footnote along with their contact numbers. Basically, the footnote is the element that provides readers with more relevant information regarding the event.
1. Identify your audience: According to experts, it would be a very risky move to make an advertisement tool that’s simply too general to please everyone, each tool should have its own target. In the case of baseball events, the flyers should be directed more towards the older group, those between 50 to 69 years old. According to a survey, that age group has the highest number of baseball fans while the 18 to 20-year-old group has the lowest. But to be certain, you should learn the preferences of your target audience in order to determine how you can please them with your flyers.
2. Download a flyer template: After you have identified your target audience, you can then start working on your flyer. If you’re up for the challenge or if you’re already an expert in designing flyers, then feel free to make yours from scratch, but for those who need something to guide them in the process, they can always take advantage of downloadable flyer templates that can be found on the internet. Simply download one, and then you can proceed to the next step, which is editing the template.
3. Edit the flyer template: Now is the editing phase, which can be done just after you have downloaded a flyer template. The beauty with using templates is that it already gives you a head start in the process, you don’t even have to download images and illustrations anymore if you don’t want to. With regards to the templates that you have just seen, they are guaranteed to be fully editable and are able to withstand a lot of modifications.
4. Evaluate and proofread: Before you print out your brochures, there are two more things that you will need to do to ensure that your flyers turn out perfectly. First is evaluating the design to see if the elements are clear and arranged accordingly, and the second is proofreading to check for any errors in the spelling and grammar. No matter how astounding your flyer looks, a single trace of error will not only cost you a client, but it will put a negative impression towards the organizers.
1. Leaflets: These flyers are small in size—slightly smaller than standard flyers—and are printed on only one side while keeping the opposite surface blank. Many businesses actually prefer to use this type of flyer since, despite its small size, it is capable of holding a lot of information, and it is also inexpensive. Aside from that, promotional leaflets can be placed easily under door gaps, on car windshields, and sent through the mail. But just like any other type of flyer, leaflets can also be distributed by hand.
2. Concept marketing flyers: These flyers have a wide range of functions which include gaining new customers, announcing sales and promos, and simply advertising anything that would probably interest people.
3. Door handle marketing flyers: Considered as one of the most cost-effective types of flyers, this type of also commonly used by business to market their products or services. The difference between this type and the concept marketing type is that the paper used for this one has a hole in the top area which is intended for the door handle. Businesses would often choose to go with this type because it helps to put their message right at the door of their target audience.
4. Event flyers: While the previous types of flyers are general types and are more into promoting products and services, these flyers lean more towards promoting events and gathering an audience. While the contents are pretty much similar to the other types of flyers, the only difference with this one is its purpose or where it is used for.
5. Sports flyers: These flyers are just as similar as the event type, but this one is even more specific with its purpose. These flyers are intended for sports events such as the ones featured in this article. Almost always, the design of these flyers will feature a player/s that are participating in the event, and it may even indicate the names of the teams. Indeed, sports flyers are very much common when promoting any kind of sports event.
6. Folded Flyers: Many would say that all brochures can be considered as flyers but not all flyers can be brochures. For this type of flyer, they are folded in the middle which makes them resemble half-fold or bi-fold brochures. In terms of its orientation, folded flyers can be printed in either landscape or portrait format. If a folded flyer is printed in landscape orientation, a thick center border is added to create a margin on both panels when the flyer is folded. But for folded flyers in portrait orientation, the design can be printed as with any other type of flyer.
A flyer is a type of promotional tool in the form of a single sheet of paper that is commonly distributed by hand.
Something between 110 to 120 grams. If you want something more durable, then go with something between 130 to 170 grams.
Why else would you want to go look for templates someplace else when we’ve got everything you need on this site? Take a second look at those templates, they’re exceptional indeed but they’re more than just that, those flyer templates are also fully editable. So what are you waiting for? Download a flyer template now.