Bowling can be a fun sport for any person regardless of age. Children can play it, and some bowling alleys would even place barriers around the gutter area so their bowling balls wouldn’t fall out of bounds and would still hit the pins. For elders, bowling is a good exercise for the muscles and the joints as long as they observe proper posture when bowling their ball.
Parties held at bowling alleys would make the event twice as fun. The guests would be able to actively participate in the game, and there wouldn’t be a dull moment throughout the party. I’ve personally been at a bowling party once. (It was my cousin’s birthday party.) To promote these kinds of parties, an effective method would be to distribute flyers, and we may just have the flyer templates that you are looking for.
1752+ Flyer Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Bowling Party Flyer Template
Free Bowling Flyer Template
Free PSD Bowling Party Flyer
Bowling Night Party Flyer
Vector Bowling Party Flyer
Bowling Evening Game Party Flyer
Bowling Event Party Flyer
Bowling Facts to Feed Hungry Brains
- It has been believed that bowling has been around since 3200 BC.
- The National Bowling Association was founded in New York City in 1875.
- The American Bowling Congress was organized in September 9, 1895.
- In the 1900s, bowling balls were made of wood.
- The PBA, or the Pro Bowlers Association, was founded by Eddie Elias in 1961.
- Knocking all ten pins down in one bowl is called a strike and knocking it in two is called a spare.
- Three strikes in a row is called a turkey, while four in a row is called a hambone.
- Bowling is considered to be a healthy exercise for people, including the elderly.
For fun-filled party-themed templates, check our our collection of party flyer templates.
Advantages of Using Flyers to Promote Events
- Flyers are easy to make and are less expensive than other advertising methods.
- Flyers are also very easy to distribute to the public and can reach a good number of customers.
- Flyers are not difficult to make and reproduce and can even stimulate the advertiser’s creativity.
- Flyers can initiate direct interaction between the advertiser and the prospective customer.
Making flyers may become a stressful task; designing it may require careful planning. You need to make every information of the event clear while, at the same time, make the flyer attractive enough to get the public’s attention. Here are some tips to guide you on what to include on your flyers:
- Make the design attractive with vibrant colors but be sure that the words are legible enough.
- Keep the details brief and direct to the point.
- Organize all important information through bullets.
- Never forget to include the necessary contact details somewhere on the flyer.
Bowling Tournament Flyer
Retro Bowling Party Flyer
Bowling Invitation Party Flyer
We sincerely hope you enjoyed looking at our bowling flyer templates. These were designed professionally by creative graphic artists who have a lot of experience in graphic designing. These templates can be accessed and downloaded easily by anyone with good and stable Internet connection.
You may choose to download these templates in either PSD, AI, or EPS formats, depending on which one suits you best. These templates are compatible with most photo-manipulating programs and are also fully editable to provide you with the freedom to make all changes necessary that fit your preferences.
More Templates on Template.net
For even more bowling-themed flyer templates, you may also check out our other collection of bowling flyer templates. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to other related content found all over our website.