- File Formats
When running a corporation or a business, you’ll constantly come across make or break situations wherein you’ll need to do something exceptional for the business to prosper and succeed. The proper use of marketing tools is a good example of this and it’ll also help in drawing attention from the public.
One of the most effective and widely used marketing tools is the flyer and we’ve got a collection of downloadable flyer templates below that you can choose from. Aside from the templates, we also provided some guidelines below that’ll serve as your reference and can actually help in making your job easier.
1. Business’ name and logo: Before people decide on availing of the services listed on the company’s flyer, they will usually gather info about the business starting with their identity. A good start would be to provide your name and logo on the flyer.
2. Flyer heading or title: Some would refer to this as the flyer’s tagline although this is more of a heading that should effectively capture the attention of your target audience. As with other headings, this element should be bold and easily noticeable.
3. Short description of business: Aside from the business’ name and logo, your flyer should also at least provide your reader with a short description of what your business does and what it aims to do. When adding this element, make sure that it is short enough to overshadow the other elements on the professional flyer.
4. List of services offered: In connection to the previous element, this one should elaborate further on what your business does or is offering to your clients. This is the section that readers look forward to so make it as informative as you can without trying to overwhelm them with easily forgettable information.
5. Photos or illustrations: The addition of graphical elements to your advertising flyer doesn’t only help in enhancing the design but it also helps in communicating information by way of photos or illustrations. When adding these, always make sure to use high-quality ones.
6. Contact person and number: These elements simply serve to provide readers with information on how to contact and who to look for when they need to reach out to the business. In addition to these elements, you should also include a call-to-action statement to complement the contact details.
1. Set a reasonable budget: Before making something for your business, you should set a budget on how much you’re willing to spend for each or for all your flyers. Consider factors such as materials, printing costs, and more when setting the budget.
2. Have an idea for your flyer design: How do you want to present your message to your target audience? What can you do to make your flyers stand out from among the competition? These are just a few questions that can probably help inspire you in your process of designing your own business flyers.
3. Write a draft of the flyer’s content: When advertising products or services, you should always ensure that your content is indeed worth reading. For this to work, you should write a draft of your content that will serve as your guide when actually adding these details onto the flyer.
4. Download a business corporate flyer template: After preparing all the necessary things, now it’s time for you to start choosing a flyer design template from this article. It’s all very straightforward, just scroll back up, choose a template that matches with your idea, and then download it.
5. Edit the design and add the content: The next thing that you will need to do after downloading a template is to edit it. Depending on the template’s file format, use the appropriate editing tool to be able to edit the template fully and easily.
6. Check the edited design for any error: As mentioned earlier, your flyer’s content should be exceptional for it to be worth reading. After adding the needed content, you should then proofread it for any grammatical and/or spelling errors.
7. Get your flyers printed: And finally, getting your multipurpose flyer design printed so you can then start handing them out. Here, you have the choice to do the printing yourself or by professional printing companies, though we would recommend the latter to save you the stress.
1. Event Flyers: When an event is held and the public is invited to attend, the organizers will usually hand out flyers or post them in places with high foot traffic. An event flyer commonly consists of details informing the reader regarding who is hosting the event, what it is about, and when and where it will be held.
2. Sports Flyers: Just like the event flyer, this type also serves to inform the general public of an upcoming sports event and to invite them to watch it. However, this type is used only for promoting sports events and nothing else, unlike event flyers which can be used for general purposes.
3. Product Flyers: For a business to grow, they will need to introduce something new from time to time. Whether these new products or services are permanent or only temporary, people still need to be aware of this. One effective way of making such announcements is through advertisement materials, particularly product flyers.
4. Media Flyers: While product flyers are intended to make announcements regarding new products and services, media flyers lean more toward spreading awareness about something. This type of flyer is commonly used by non-profit organizations as a way of making the public know of an issue or something that needs to be intervened.
5. Recruitment Flyers: Instead of informing people of an upcoming event or new products, recruitment flyers are geared on letting people know that a business or organization is looking for aspirants or volunteers to work for them or to participate in their activities.
6. Door handle Flyers: A door handle flyer is just like any other type but has a hole or a hook on the top portion which is meant for the door’s handle. Instead of posting this on walls or distributing it by hand, door handle flyers are commonly seen hung on doors of offices and establishments making them almost impossible to miss out.
With our flyer templates, you’re already guaranteed to draw attention toward your business. Why is that? It’s because these templates are more than just vibrant and visually appealing. As long as you’re using the right editing tool, you’ll be able to edit them fully without even breaking a sweat.