10+ Business Marketing Flyer Designs & Templates
From manufacturers to distributors, and then to consumers, this is the most common flow of events in business marketing. If customers are satisfied with a product, then the demand will most likely increase and the distributors will likewise request more stocks from the manufacturer.
If you wish to promote your products as well as your business marketing agency, you might want to do it through flyers. This way, you’ll be able to initiate interaction with people. Here, we have a collection of flyer templates that you can use for promoting your business marketing agency.
Elements of a Good Business Marketing Flyer
1. Headline: There has been a common practice of placing the headline at the topmost area of a flyer layout, but you don’t actually have to do it this way all the time, you are also allowed to place the heading at the center or slightly off-center. With flyers, what matters is the this is the most prominent or noticeable element throughout the design, and the headline should be able to provide readers with an idea as to what the flyer is about in the least number of words possible.
2. Graphical elements: Aside from the headline, the graphical elements are also responsible for capturing the attention of people and drawing them towards the flyer. Also, the graphical elements help in enhancing the look of the flyer, keeping itself from looking bland or uninteresting. Readers are most likely drawn to materials with designs that are able to capture their interests, they may even be willing to put all their focus towards those materials if it really appealed to them.
3. Main content: Once the reader’s attention has been drawn towards the flyer by both the headline and the graphics, it is this element’s turn to keep their attention from drifting away. This content of the flyer is where all the information is being mentioned, and in this case, all details regarding the business marketing agency. In order to keep the layout from becoming cluttered, you don’t necessarily have to write all the services that your agency has to offer, simply mention the best ones and just keep the rest to yourselves until a prospect reaches out to you. Also, to really keep the layout organized, you may want to write the content in bullet form, if it’s applicable.
4. Contact details: As mentioned earlier, you shouldn’t write down everything that your agency has to offer on the flyer or else the layout might end up looking cramped up and disorganized. In order for readers to be able to fully get all the details they need about your business, they will have to reach out to you one way or another. This is why it is important to always include your contact details on your flyer, and you should not settle with just one phone number in order to give readers alternative ways of contacting you.
5. Call to action: And of course, after adding your contact details, it should be followed with a call to action. This element is easily being neglected because people don’t see how they work and they often take it for granted. What a call to action does is it informs the reader what to do next or what you are expecting them to do after reading through the content. Almost always, a call to action will tell the readers to “Call Now” or “Buy Now”, although you may be allowed to make up your own call to action depending on what you want the reader to do.
9+ Business Marketing Flyer Templates
Brands Marketing Flyer Template
Creative Business Marketing Flyer Sample
Modern Corporate Marketing Flyer Example
Digital Marketing Agency Flyer Format
Modern Business Marketing Flyer Layout
Simple Business Marketing Flyer Design
Social Media Marketing Flyer Template
Creative Brand Marketing Flyer Sample
Marketing Business Flyer Design
How to Create a Business Marketing Flyer
1. Know what your flyers are for: This principle is applicable not only in creating flyers but also in life, if you know why you’re doing it, then you’ll also know how to do it. As long as you know the purpose of the flyer, you’ll find that the entire process of designing your flyers will be a lot easier.
2. Choose a theme for your flyers: While it is highly preferable that the overall look of your flyer matches with the theme and color scheme of your business, you may also go for a different route as long as the flyer still has elements that can still get it easily associated with the business. To safely narrow down your choices, you may choose between a colored and a monochrome theme, or between a semi-flat and a totally flat theme.
3. Pick a size for your flyers: Would you rather use one of the standard sizes for your flyers? Or are your planning to just make up your own size? Whichever choice you’re going for, you will need to decide on how big or how small your flyers are going to be. If you choose the former, then we have an entire list of the different flyer sizes below for reference.
4. Decide on what content to add: Before starting to write the content for your flyers, you should first figure out what contents to include. Flyers may be compact, but they are able to hold a lot of information as long as you know how to arrange them well on the layout. A flyer content can be divided into three categories: product information for introducing new products to customers; event announcements for spreading the word about an upcoming affair; and general awareness for publicizing a certain cause to the people.
5. Download a flyer template: When designing flyers, you don’t actually need to start all the way from the bottom if you don’t want to, you can make use of flyer templates to give you a head start. In fact, templates are very handy, you’re already halfway done after downloading one.
6. Edit the downloaded template: Once you have downloaded a template, you still can’t use it right off the box, you will need to make a few modifications to the design as well as supply the needed content. With regards to the templates that you have just seen, they are all fully editable as long as you use a compatible editing tool that allows you to edit the design and still keep the quality pristine.
7. Add the content: During the editing process, you will very likely need to add the content that will help make your flyer informative. There are a lot of things to consider when writing the content, you should always keep your reader in mind when writing something that’s meant to convince them to convert or at least make an inquiry. Also, you shouldn’t hide your call to action so that people can easily find out what you want from them. And lastly, you might want to consider including a testimonial section on your flyer, you can save a little space on the bottom for this.
8. Proofreading: And before you even start printing out your flyers, check for any error in either the grammar or the spelling. This is called proofreading, which is a must when writing something, especially if it’s intended for promoting a business. The slightest mistake in the content can cost you a chance of converting readers, and it is because the presence of errors can lead to an unprofessional impression.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Business Marketing Flyer Layout
- De-clutter your flyer layout by adding in a good amount of white space.
- Keep the design as simple as necessary, you don’t have to go over the top in order for your flyers to be noticed.
- Create a sense of balance between the graphical and textual elements, and between the colored and the white areas.
- Margins can help make documents look more presentable and organized, the same thing can be said with flyer designs. Don’t be afraid to add in margins.
- Set a focal point on your flyer. This means that regardless of how many elements there are on the flyer, some points should be emphasized.
- All in all, just design your flyer with care, always think of your readers throughout the process.
Types of Flyers
1. Standard Flyer: Among the other types of flyers on this list, this one is the most commonly used type by both businesses and organizations. Measuring at 8.5″ by 11″, this type of flyer is reasonably sized and is enough to hold a lot of information.
2. Leaflet: This type of flyer is just like the standard type, but is actually smaller in size, hence the name. Regardless of the size of this type of flyers, it can still manage to hold a lot of information. However, if you choose to go with this type of flyer, it might be best to limit the number of elements used, and focus more on the contact details and the call to action.
3. Single Fold Flyer: For some people, they consider flyers to be a type of brochure, and for other people, it’s the other way around. While these may seem correct, the difference between the two is its contents, wherein brochures are more thorough than flyers. However, you are still allowed to add a fold to your flyers, and this is referred to as a single fold flyer.
4. Door Handle Flyer: This type of flyer resembles those doorknob notices found in hotels, but instead of being used to tell people not to disturb or to clean up the room, this is intended for promoting a business. With door handle flyers, it’s taking the phrase “doing business right at your doorstep” to an entirely new level.
Sizes of Flyers
- 2.5 x 4 inches
- 3.75 x 8.25 inches
- 4 x 6 inches
- 4.2 x 5.5 inches
- 5 x 7 inches
- 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- 6 x 6 inches
- 8 x 8 inches
- 8.5 x 11 inches
- 11 x 17 inches
FAQs about Flyers
Are flyers still effective in conveying a message?
Yes, which is definitely why they are still being used by both businesses and organizations up to this day.
Where should you put up your flyers?
Bus stops, community bulletin boards, and reception areas, just to name a few.
As you have seen from our collection of flyer templates, they are all wonderfully designed and are sure to get noticed. But other than that, these templates are also fully editable which allows you to modify the design according to your preferences. Go ahead and download a template from Template.net.