Business flyers are one of the most useful marketing materials that a company or organization can use in order to put your business out to the public. These tools give readers an overview of how a business operates, what the services or products they are offering, and how the reader can contact them for future needs.
For businesses that focus on car washing, this article is going to be very useful for you as we will tackle how to create a great car wash flyer that will boost the company’s reputation. Read further on how a great and effective flyer is made and how this can improve the business.
Elements of a Good Car Wash Flyer
1. Attractive Headline: This is the alluring and eye-catching element of your car wash flyer because it is one of the first things that a recipient reads. Having a witty and memorable headline allows the audience to remember it more, which in return has more chances of being visited whether in their physical store or online.
2. Coherent Goal: This talks about the intention and objective of the car wash flyer. Target on the feature you want to highlight in your car wash business. For example, if hand car washing is your business’s niche, promote how gentle your services are. If by chance you want to expand the services of your car wash business, create a new flyer with that target.
3. Invigorating Message: This is the call to action of a car wash flyer. “Get your car washed today!” or “Give us a call now!” are a few examples of these. This is talks about how you as a company would like the reader to act upon when they read the flyer.
4. Illustrations and Graphics: If the headline is what captures the readers’ attention, the illustration and graphics are what will maintain their focus on your content. This also includes the other design elements of the flyer, just make sure not to overwhelm your readers with too many designs.
5. Contact Information: Of course, the reason why one creates a flyer is for readers to potentially become clients. If the contact information such as e-mail, contact number, website or even directions to your shop is missing, this makes it difficult for your readers to make an appointment or visit your shop.
18+ Car Wash Flyer Templates
Mobile Car Wash Flyer Template
Car Wash Flyer Template
Chalkboard Car Wash Flyer Template
Car Wash Service Flyer Template
Free Professional Car Wash Flyer Template
Free Car Wash Service Flyer Template
Free Sample Car Wash Flyer Template
Car Wash Advertising Flyer Template
Simple Car Wash Flyer
Modern Car Wash Flyer Sample
Car Wash Business Flyer Design
Hand Car Wash Flyer Example
Car Wash Agency Flyer Template
Car Wash Service Flyer Example
Simple Car Wash Flyer
Car Wash Flyer PSD Template
Steps to Make a Great Car Wash Flyer
- Create a Concept: Plan out what kind of message you want to convey for your car wash flyer. Allow your message to fit your company’s general brand and the theme of the flyer.
- Pick a Format: Whatever your goals or objectives may be in turning out a flyer for your car wash company, remember that there are different formats of flyers that fit different needs. The more sides and brochure-like your flyer is, the more information you would like to put out. Take note that a flyer should entice and interest a reader to inquire, so utilizing a one-sided a flyer is more than enough.
- Include Appropriate Designs: Add in vectors and illustrations to add to the car wash flyer’s level of allure, this also catches the readers’ attention as it adds in the creative element of your car wash flyer.
- Use Fonts to Rank Information: Use graphic elements to highlight important details regarding your business. Not only does it add to the attractive element of your car wash flyer, it allows for readers to immediately see which are the most important details.
- Make Use of Graphics Resources: Adding pictures, designs, or illustrations will make a car wash flyer pop and become more alluring to the readers. It also allows for the conveys the identity of a company.
- Ask for an Outsider’s Opinion: Proofread your work and ask for an outsider’s perspective. It is proven that having someone else with “fresh eyes” that they are able to see inconsistencies and minor errors more. So find someone who can help you with this, perhaps a superior at the car wash company.
Simple Tips for Making a Car Wash Flyer
- The Simpler the Better: When it comes to information and design, it is always a smarter choice to keep it minimal. Do not overwhelm readers with too much information or have too much of a design stimulus. These elements might make it look too cramped and can convey a bad image for your company.
- Break Down the Contents into Smaller Parts: Having long paragraphs and divided into smaller and different categories make it a lot more digestible for many readers as they often just skim through your flyer and do not have the time to slow down and read through paragraphs intently.
- Use Bullet Points: Even when you have divided the contents into smaller portions, having bullet points can also minimize the reader’s strain of reading long sentences. This allows the contents of the flyer to be understood easily and in a shorter amount of time.
- Include Company Directions: Create a small map of where your car washing business can be found so you can easily drive there and wait for the services to be done. If you manage the business online, placing your website in a clear manner can help.
- Stick to the Identity of the Brand: Continue to use the color scheme, logo, typography, and other factors that still coincide with your identity as a brand. You want the layout of the car wash flyer to be in unison with the colors of your logo.
- Select the Perfect Type of Paper: This can affect the durability of your car wash flyer. Not only should you select paper stock that fits your design, but it must also be compatible with how you are distributing these to people.
- Use Only Two to Three Fonts: Including multiple fonts can have the tendency to make the car wash flyer cluttered visually unappealing. Having two to three fonts is ideal and can contribute to the design of your car wash flyer. Just do not forget to use fonts that continue to be readable even from a distance.
- High-Resolution Pictures Only: Having pictures of great quality will also allow for your car wash flyer to look like it is of high quality as well. This also avoids for customers to conclude that blurry or low-resolution pictures are equals to low-quality service.
Types of Car Wash Flyers
- Leaflets: Leaflets provide small advertisements in a single sheet of paper format. It is quite affordable and is the preference of many businesses due to its size. These can be placed on car windshields, placed through doors, in mailings, etc.
- Digital Flyers: Easy and maintain fast information distribution, these are car wash flyers are distributed on a digital space. If you prefer sending these car wash flyers through email or websites, just make sure that the format is compatible in many computer programs and systems.
Car Wash Flyer Template Sizes
- Half Sheet – 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Standard – 8.5 x 11 inches
- Large Format – 11 x 17 inches
Car Wash Flyer FAQs
What is the purpose of a car wash flyer?
A car wash flyer is an advertisement in a form of paper that is used for promotion on a wider scale and is generally posted in a public area, given to passers-by, or sent through the mail.
Are flyers effective?
If done correctly, yes, they are effective marketing tools. You just have to send these to the correct targeted prospects. Alike other effective marketing campaigns, flyers must be used as a part of an effective strategy.
Why are flyers effective for quality advertising?
Other forms of advertising such as through media outlets are much more expensive than printing out flyers but still allow a company to be known through the public. Depending on the design, a simple flyer can be transformed into different tools. Print it on harder or thicker paper, the flyer turns into a postcard. Fold the flyer and it can be mailed.
Generally speaking, flyers are amazing at wide-spread distributions and are cheap compared to other alternatives of advertising tools. Though it is possible through word of mouth to gain more customers and clients, using advertising or marketing materials are definitely faster in reaching your goal. Hopefully, through this article, car wash businesses are able to gauge what is needed to create an effective yet attractive car wash flyers.