11+ Computer and Mobile Flyer Templates – Word, PSD, AI, EPS
Technology is good and all, but it can be really frustrating when it fails at the most inconvenient time, such as when you have deadlines to beat, people to call and emails to send. If you’re the typical millennial, there’s a great chance you rely on your mobile phone and your computer for your daily tasks and activities, sometimes a little too much. When the phone suddenly stops working or the computer refuses to boot when you have some files to check, you look for someone who’s gonna fix the problem. You may also see flyer designs.
Elements of a Computer and Mobile Flyer
If you’ve had training, experience, and expertise in computer and mobile tech support, maybe it’s time to turn those skills into something you can profit from, if you haven’t already done so, because according to some recent reports, there’s more than enough money in computer and mobile repair services. Especially if you know how to market those skills through using flyers with the following elements:
1. Type and images: A flyer template’s content is only going to get noticed if it is designed with visually appealing graphics or a combination of type and high-quality images. A photo of your budding business or simply a photo of you or your employees tinkering mobile phones and computer units can take up much of a flyer’s space but your target customers should find the details easy to read and understand. There should be a good balance between the type and images in the flyer.
2. Competitive pricing: More and more people are realizing the need of having computers which means that the marketplace for computer and cell phone repair is also growing, on top of these gadgets’ becoming cheaper with practically your average high school student can buy, from working part-time. If you include competitive prices in your flyers, it can put you above the competition.
3. General information: You can follow the standard sizes for flyer templates but it can come in any size just as long as the front page provides the most important details about your repair business such as latest promotions or offers, rates, place of business and contact information. You can leave the back page blank or save it for supporting details such as directions to your store’s location or a service price list.
4. Warranty for repair: People need to know that when they take their gadgets to your shop for repair, they won’t have to come back in a few days, a week or a month just to get checked again and pay for getting it fixed if found to be with damages. Warranties are your way of being true to your word and backing the quality of your service as well as your capability to deliver. It means that when you experience issues with our device, you can take it back to the shop for free service and parts you might need.
5. Call to action: flyers serve to promote events, advertise a product or a service. Your goal then is to attract the audience and get their attention in a way which would make them respond whether it’s through calling your business for clarifications regarding your repair service or booking an appointment or even just to visit your website to check what you offer. Be creative in getting your customers to act quickly.
11+ Computer and Mobile Flyer Templates
Computer Service Flyer Template
Computer Repair Flyer Template
Computer Service Flyer Template
Colorful Mobile App Flyer Template
Computer Mobile Repair Flyer Template
Computer and Mobile Repair Flyer
Skilled Computer Repair Flyer Template
Mobile App Flyer Template
Computer Training Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Computer Training Flyer
Mobile App Promotion Flyer
How to Create a Great Computer and Mobile Flyer
Aside from coming up with a business name, getting paperwork done to run your repair shop legally and register as well as securing a general liability insurance, there are a few other important things you need to do to get a proper start, and getting the word out about the services you offer is one of them. Startup businesses usually promote through your traditional print materials such as flyers and with a great design, it can be an effective marketing tool. Follow these steps for creating a flyer that gets the target audience’s attention:
1. Know your street value: Back in the early 90s, managing a computer repair business focused on selling system parts and products with special services on the side. These days, added with mobile repair, computer service shops are all about hourly rates. If your idea of selling services is getting rid of viruses, now you have to think of how you can avoid them. Determine your hourly rate by checking the local competition. While national average runs on $100 an hour, some states can charge higher. Don’t sell yourself short but don’t go over the top if you want to stay in business.
2. Know your audience: Just like any business, you’ve got to know who your customers are. For instance, you might be looking to sell mobile phones and computer tech services within your area and stay as a one-person operation. In this case, it’s best to target residential customers since they’re usually more responsive to promotions and marketing than your business owners. Knowing your customers is your first step to building a strong base.
3. Stability doesn’t happen overnight: Some days your phone is busy answering calls for booking services and saying yes to all of them might be a tad challenging. Other days you might be bored and restless when sales are slow and no one comes knocking on your shop’s door. Then again, you should commit to your business and not do it in your spare time only, otherwise, you’re going to lose customers before they even start coming. They’re not going to wait for you to answer the phone when the yellow pages is filled with other guys they can call.
4. Market your business every day: You have your flyer and designing them may not mean waving them around to anyone who passes by but people aren’t going to know you exist if you just sit back and relax. You can let your flyer do the talking but you can’t rely on them doing the whole work in gaining customers for you. Start a flyer campaign and send them by mail, post them near your shop and hand them to people to let them know you’re there to help when they have trouble with their gadgets.
Tips in Designing an Excellent Computer and Mobile Flyer
- Know your strengths and weaknesses: You can have the skills required to do magic with a mobile phone that refuses to work or a computer that crashed but if you lack business know-how or aren’t too confident with the few things you know in keeping tabs of your finances, you should probably hire a couple or more people to do administrative tasks such as bookkeeping.
- Function before form: Before starting to do a mockup of your flyer design, make sure it’s going to do the job by putting the most important information and what the customer needs to know about your services. Prioritizing the flyer’s function before the actual design happens would help get your goals in the right place. Graphics and your overall design have a huge impact in converting sales but they aren’t necessarily going to get the job done.
Computer and Mobile Flyer Sizes
- Half sheet: 5.5 x 8.5″. The half sheet flyer is most commonly used for its minimal print cost.
- Standard: 8.5 x 11″. This flyer size is the industry standard for flyer sizes.
- Large format: 11 x 17″. This size is perfect for documents that need to be folded such as over-sized leaflets
Computer and Mobile Flyer FAQs
How do you make an impact on a computer and mobile flyer?
Bring in some tech appeal into the design. After all, you’re probably selling your services above all other things, and you may well be advertising services or products that can be accessed or bought online while making sure your print marketing efforts through the flyer is still intact.
What is the best way to design a flyer that wins an audience’s attention?
Make the medium the message. Don’t try to show and tell what should already be obvious and focus instead on a refined message, making sure that what people read is structured well and convincing.
There are many ways even for startups and small businesses to market themselves, depending on the type and quality of services as well as products they want to sell. Advertising and building your brand through flyers can be both effective and inexpensive but it doesn’t come without challenges. Make sure that you can deliver well through your design and that you would be able to answer your audience’s questions when they look at your flyer. That’s the secret to a design that translates to sales and gets you positive results for your small business to hit the ground running.