- File Formats
Without the construction industry, we’d still probably be making our houses on our own using crude tools and equipment. Thankfully, technology has paved the way to a more advanced system of building structures. This modern system has also helped in simplifying the entire process, enabling more work done even with little manpower.
Thanks to construction companies, they’ll do all the tough job for us, and they do it professionally as well. The thing is, if you’re planning to run a construction company, you’ll be facing a lot of competitors. Thankfully, we have an assortment of construction company flyer templates that you can use to promote your business.
Templates are indeed very handy in creating any kind of design since it helps you out in determining what needs to be included and how to arrange them properly. Thankfully, we’ve got construction company to flyer templates that are already stunning right off the box; and with just a few modifications, you’ll be able to create flyers that are guaranteed to bring your company in the spotlight.
How can you ensure that the quality of your company flyers is worth reading and sharing to a lot of people? One is by creating a balance between the attractiveness and the informativeness. This can be done by keeping your flyer’s content relevant and useful while also keeping the appearance clean and presentable. You may refer to the list of elements below to easily pull that off.
1. Construction company’s name and logo: A company can be easily distinguished from the competition through the use of a name and a logo, the latter of which is easier to remember that the company name itself. A company’s name and logo are their branding identity, which is why it is very important to include it on the flyer, and you may place this at the topmost area of the layout.
2. Company’s tagline: Companies often have a tagline to best describe themselves, and this also serves to attract the attention of people aside from the flyer’s design. A tagline is best defined as a short text that serves to make thoughts clearer in the form of either a dramatic or humorous effect.
3. A brief description of the company: Flyers have very limited space if you’re actually considering describing the company, which is why you should always make the most out of it without making the layout look cramped. When writing the company’s description, make it short and relevant, highlighting only the details that may encourage readers to avail of the company’s services.
4. List of services offered by the company: Speaking of services, the next element is the list of the services that are being offered by the construction company. You may list down all the services or you may include only the most important ones. And when writing this element, do it in bullet form in order to make it a lot easier to read.
5. Construction company’s contact information: Flyers and other marketing materials require the inclusion of the business’ or organization’s contact information in order to provide a way in which they can be communicated. Contact information includes not only the business’ phone number, but it also includes their email address, website, and even their social media page.
6. Call to action: In addition to the contact information is an important element, it should also be made even more visible by using it with a call to action. A CTA is defined as a piece of content that is meant to persuade a reader to perform a particular action. Your CTA may be as simple as saying “Call Now” or it may also be creative, what matters is that there is a CTA with the contact details on the flyer.
Creating something to promote a business may tend to get tedious at times, you might even just from one aspect to another just to ensure that the appearance and the quality are spots on. To help you out in making the process easier, we have a list below that would serve as your guide for the entire process. These instructions are structured and will enable you to focus on one particular aspect at a time.
1. Start by planning the flyer’s physical features: How do you want your flyer to look? What elements do you want to include and how do you want to arrange them? Those are just some of the question that you want to ask yourself when creating flyers. You can actually plan it designs either by making a rough sketch of it or by simply writing down notes that best describe the design.
2. Prepare the content by writing a draft: Aside from simply planning the physical traits of the flyer, you will also need to plan its content. This will help you determine what you can write, how to write them, and your limitations. Other than that, preparing a draft can also help in ensuring that the quality of your content is actually good and worth reading.
3. Gather the necessary graphical elements: There may be times wherein you might need a few more resources than you thought maybe because the ones provided to you are insufficient or irrelevant. Just to keep yourself prepared for the unexpected, you might as well gather images and/or illustrations beforehand even if you don’t need them yet.
4. Download a construction company flyer template: The next thing is a one-way ticket to getting the job halfway done, and this is utilizing multipurpose flyer templates that can be downloaded from the internet. By using a template, you’ll already have a design and a few elements right off the bat, though some elements may be irrelevant to your message.
5. Edit the template that you have just downloaded: After downloading the flyer template of your choice, you can then proceed to the editing phase which will take you back to the draft and the rough sketch of your layout. In the editing phase, you can add the elements that you gathered in Step 2, you can remove the irrelevant ones that come with the template, and then add the necessary content.
6. Proofread the content for any error: To ensure that your content does have the quality that makes it worth reading and showing off to prospects, you will need to proofread it before proceeding to the final step. Proofreading involves going through the content to check for any misspelled word or error in the grammar.
7. Have your company flyer design printed out: Once the content has been proofread, you can finally have your flyers printed out. If you choose to have your flyers printed out yourself, be sure to invest in high-quality paper stock and ink toner. However, you can always save yourself the stress by having printing companies do it for you.
To further help you in making your construction company even more presentable and professional, here is a list of some simple and easy to apply tips. These tips can help in ensuring that your flyers get the attention that they deserve, and you know what that means if your marketing material is able to attract attention from prospects.
Part of the process of designing your own flyers is choosing a particular type that you want to use. Depending on what information you wish to advertise and how you want to deliver the message, there is a specific type of flyer for that. The list below enumerates the different types of flyers, and you may use it as your reference when designing your own flyers.
1. Event flyer: This type of flyer works basically the same way as invitations, wherein they are used to notify people regarding an upcoming event and invite them to it. However, the difference between event flyers and event invitation is that the former doesn’t require a formal structure and an RSVP, and it can also be distributed to the public without having to put it inside an envelope.
2. Product flyer: This type of flyer is the most common one among businesses since their tool to inform people on what they’re selling or what services they’re offering. Product flyers consist of a list of the products, a short description for each product, and their corresponding prices. Oftentimes, product flyers may even indicate discounts for older or outdated products.
3. Sports flyer: Unlike the more general event flyer type that’s being used to give people a heads up regarding an upcoming event, sports flyers are more into informing people who or what teams are playing. But aside from that feature, a sports flyer still has the other content that notifies people where and when the game is going to be held.
4. Door handle flyer: This type of flyer is basically the same as any of the other types of flyers on this list, its main difference is its physical appearance and how they are being used. Door handle flyers have a rounded hole in the upper part of the paper which is where the door handle will go through. And unlike the other flyers that are either distributed by hand or posted on bulletin boards, this type of flyer is left on the doors of their target audience.
Another part of the process of a designing flyer is choosing a size. In other words, you also need to decide how big or how small your flyer will be, and this usually goes together with the flyer type. Nevertheless, a list is provided below as your reference with regards to the different flyer sizes, feel free to check on it anytime.
If in case there are still some things related to flyers that we failed to mention in this article, we have gathered a few frequently asked questions on the internet to help you out. Since these concerns have been brought up a couple of times already, then they must indeed be important. Check out the questions below along with their corresponding answers.
Flyers are paper advertisement materials used by business and organizations for making something known, promoting products or service, or for recruitment purposes. Flyers are usually distributed or posted in a public place, they may even be sent through the mail.
Were you able to find the resources you need for promoting your construction business? The articles that you saw aren’t just your average, day-to-day flyer templates, they were all created by actual professional graphic artists from all over the world. And another thing, those templates are fully editable to allow you to customize them according to your preferences.