11+ Daycare Flyer Designs & Templates – Word, PSD, AI, EPS Vector
Too many businesses approach the idea of designing flyers with an “anything goes” mindset, which is unfortunate since it could be an effective marketing tool if taken seriously and created with the right understanding of how it should be designed. You may also see flyer designs
Such is the case of many establishments like day care centers, which is why it might be a great time to reconsider the kind of concept or strategies that goes into designing flyers which can make or break your chances of winning the parents’ trust and business.
Elements of a Daycare Flyer
A flyer with the proper layout and design that features the best thing about the daycare business’ program or offered benefits, is an inexpensive method and a highly effective one at that, in grabbing the attention of its targeted audience in a busy market. They are specifically helpful in presenting the visual representation of what you can offer, and one which would set your day care apart from other similar establishments or competitors.
Here are the elements you should consider:
- Headline: Just like any other written material, your flyers need to have a great headline and a great one shouldn’t be limited to the words or what he headline says. The design is just as crucial an element as the message, therefore, it needs to be prominent and grab the readers attention in a matter of seconds and encourage them to dig deeper and read through the material instead of just throwing it away.
- Details and Answers: Your target audience would obviously be the parents of young children at the age range you’re servicing. If a parent wants their child left in the care of a facility that specializes in child care, there are still things that they are extremely firm about and wouldn’t want to negotiate. After all, parents only want the best for their kids and this involves getting their questions upfront, which your flyer should provide.
- Contact Information: Whatever its specific purpose is, a flyer hoping to advertise effectively would be meant to get its future clients to search for more information about the company, goods or service being offered. You would want to let them know they can easily reach, or find your business, should they need to verify more.
- Call to Action: A call to action makes your flyer a lot more active since it asks the person t o get in touch with the business in a direct way. All you need is a statement that is direct and imperative such as “Don’t hesitate to give Buffalo Day Care Center a call today!”
11+ Daycare Flyer Templates
Day Care Flyer Template
Daycare Flyer Template Example
Daycare Center Flyer Template
Free Daycare Flyer Template
Free Day Care Center Flyer Sample
Adult Day Care Center Flyer Template
Free Kid’s Care Center Flyer Sample
Adult Care Center Flyer Example
Children Care Center Flyer Template
Child Day Care Flyer Example
Free Kid’s Care Advertising Flyer Template
Daycare Flyer Sample
Steps to an Excellent Daycare Flyer Design
So that you can catch up on the marketing exploits of your competitor and be effective while you’re at it, your flyer would need attention-grabbing and well-placed visuals. The text would be just as important and therefore should be concise enough and easy to understand for the average reader. Here are some steps you can follow in the design:
- Keep it brief: Using a flyer for advertising means making it clear and effective. When a person walks by, receives the flyer or gives it a glance, he or she should be able to understand what you’re offering in a matter of seconds. To make this possible, you have to spend time brainstorming ideas and start listing down stuff that you want your target audience to get from your flyer. Then you have to narrow it down to short phrases.
- Indicate the benefits of your day care service: Why should they enroll? Simply put, your potential clients would have a common question; “What’s in it for me and my child?” When you’re getting content written for your flyer, you’ll want to set focus on the main takeaway to the future clients rather than focusing on your center or business itself.
- Don’t get too complicated: Less is always more. Keep the design simple while not taking away colors since you might be trying to market a child day care business or program. You can use two typefaces and align items to a grid. Your establishment’s program layout will take care of rules that doesn’t apply to printing. Be careful of printing margins, borders and their sizes. It’s better to come up with a layout using 1/2″ margins on all sides, or add 1/8″ for bleeds.
- Make sure to proofread: You don’t want to make mistakes within the flyer’s content because doing so, however accidental, would put the name of your day care business in a bad light and could cause both potential and present clients to lose their confidence. A printed material which is supposed to be professional, should always, always be free of errors, be it in textual or graphic content.
Tips in Designing a Daycare Flyer
Before getting distracted with all the creativity and fun that designing a flyer can give you, let’s get one thing straightened out first. It’s okay to want to turn your flyer into something as ambitious as a real work of art but you need to understand that most people won’t have time to see it that way at all. Below are some tips to further guide you in effectively designing your daycare flyer:
- Prioritize Function: They’re going to look for value and purpose. And that’s what you should be able to offer them. Whether your’e trying to promote a child care or adult day care program, you have to remember that the flyer should be appealing enough for someone to want to pick it up and concise as well as clear enough to keep them interested in what you’re offering. For best results, apply the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) attitude.
Types of Daycare Flyers
Even if you’re specializing in digital marketing, professionals still know the risk on putting focus only on one form of advertising. Printed flyers still work. In fact, with the right concept and design, flyers work every time and you can use different types of flyers such as the ones below to reach your target audience faster:
- Advertisement Daycare Flyers: Promoting limited offers, discounts and program advertisements, these flyers emphasize the information more than the design. All information should therefore be easily readable, in a layout with highly legible text and type.
- Corporate Daycare Flyers: This type of flyers promotes the brand, communicating it across the audience, with a lot of content but a clean, organized look. You have to choose a color palette in calm, neutral tones to create balance and make it look more professional. Include logos, the center’s contact information and add in some photos of recent activities.
- Photo-centric Daycare Flyers: If you’re just starting out and wants to build a solid client base in the area, this is the best type of flyer to use since it allows you to incorporate color schemes with an attention grabbing look for your program or for the current semester. You can start by using a bright color palette. You may also want to include photos of smiling children or a class activity as your layout’s focal point.
Daycare Flyer Sizes
Flyers can come in various sizes but these are the most common:
Half Sheet – 5.5 x 8.5″
Standard – 8.5 x 11″
Large Format – 11 x 17″
Daycare Flyers FAQs
What is the standard size for printing a flyer?
Most printers can handle two flyers, each 5.5″ by 8.5″. When you divide the printer paper into four parts however, the flyers become 4.25″ by 5.5″.
What’s the difference between a flyer and a leaflet?
A leaflet is often more professionally-designed, with greater thought put into its content and can be printed on colored paper or in color. A flyer, on the other hand, can be designed various ways just as long as it has all the key information of what the business is trying to promote, although the content is shorter and more concise.
Designing a flyer that aims to appeal to its target audience isn’t rocket science, but making it an effective marketing tool needs a good understanding of what the business wants to sell or promote along with other specific elements that you cannot leave off, which is what makes it irreplaceable.