We use different types of flyers for promoting specific events, products, or services to the public. We usually have different approaches in creating flyers. Others go for simple designs which are meant for more formal events. Others use more creative approaches to making flyers that can be used for promoting events.
Here, we show you some event flyer examples you can use to make create event flyers to attract guests to attend. We also show you what an event flyer should contain for guests to be informed. We also share some methods of sending your flyers as well. You can also check out our website for store opening flyers.
Charity Event Flyer Examples
Kids Charity Event Flyer
Charity Event Flyer
School Event Flyer Examples
Back to School Event Flyer
School Event Flyer Design
Free School Event Flyer
School Event Invitation Flyer
Community Event Flyer Example
Free Community Event Flyer
Free Event Flyer Example
Free Printable Event Flyer
Free Summer Event Flyer
Free Fall Event Flyer
Free Church Event Flyer
What Are Flyers?
Flyers are commonly used to attract potential customers to a product you may be promoting. You can also use flyers to promote different types of events. Other types of flyers are also considered as invitations for parties as well. Flyers are mainly used to increase awareness of new services, products, or events on a massive scale.
Flyers can be very handy, easy to make, and fast to distribute to the public. Flyers are commonly used marketing tools by different companies and establishments. Small and big companies also use flyers to create awareness of new products and services as well.
Different Flyer Design Examples
There are different types of flyers you can use depending on where you want to use your flyers. For this topic, since we focus more on event flyers, we will be sharing some template examples you can download and use to create your own event flyers. Below are a few examples of event flyer designs you can use to create and print your own:
- Summer Event Flyer – These flyer designs are commonly used for summer parties. Their designs mostly have a lot of summer-themed decorations, creative borderlines, and images. These may also serve as invitations for such activity.
- Community Event Flyer – Community-related activities use these types of designs to promote such activities. They mostly have simple to advanced designs, borderlines, and overlays to attract members of a specific community.
- Church Event Flyer – These types of designs are used for church events and concerts. They usually display bands playing if the event is more on a concert. Commonly these types of designs are also used to feature famous speakers as well. Designs include basic to advanced decorations making the flyer as attractive as possible.
- Rock Music Event Flyer – You can use these types of designs when you want to promote rock concerts and other types of music genre concerts. Details that contain in this design usually are featured bands, sponsorships, and contact details for RSVP purposes.
- Corporate Event Flyer – These types of designs are used for creating corporate events or conferences. Designs that contain in these types of flyers are more basic and simple for formality options. These flyers also include sponsors, contact details, and RSVP sections for guests to comply. This can also be considered as invitations or as tickets.
- Wedding Event Flyer – These are commonly used to promote weddings and are also considered as tickets for guests. Designs for these types of templates usually have complex abstract designs and have a lot of wedding-themed decorations. Borderlines being used are also complex as well making these types of flyers stand out for this type of event.
- Night Club Event Flyer – These types of designs are commonly used to create promotions for club openings and promos which customers can avail. They usually include vouchers and coupons for customers to attend the event. Designs included in this template are basic to advanced creative designs. Some also include abstract shapes to make their flyers look more appealing.
Making your own event flyer can be a fun thing to do and when you have enough time to do so. Event flyers need to be creative and stand out to attract attention to possible attendees. You should also be able to have the right tools and software programs to use if you want to create advanced designs for your flyers.
If you need more sources to make creative flyers, you can check out our website for more club event flyers and summer event flyers.
Music Event Flyer Examples
Free DJ Music Event Flyer
Rock Music Event Flyer
Music Event Flyer Design
Event Flyer Design Examples
Free Event Flyer Design
Sample Event Flyer Design
Church Event Flyer Design
Corporate Event Flyer Design
Business Event Flyer Examples
Business Networking Event Flyer
Free Business Event Flyer
Business Event Flyer Design
Business Seminar Event Flyer
Event Planner Flyer Example
Sample Wedding Event Planner Flyer
Event Planner Flyer
Wedding Event Planner Flyer
Corporate Event Planner Flyer
What Event Flyers Should Contain
It is essential for event flyers to contain as much details as possible about the event to keep possible guests informed. Below are a few details that an event flyer should contain so that guests will be well informed. Some details include:
- Design – Your flyers should have attractive designs to make your flyers stand out from the others. You can add different types of decorations, overlays, and borderlines to make contrasts in your designs as well. Since most people are visual, they can be attracted to look at more information in a flyer if you know how make them look creative.
- Title – Your flyers should contain titles for your guests to see. Having titles in your flyers will also give ideas to your guests on what your event will be about. You can also use titles as themes for your event. Titles are also important when making a flyer as your content will also corelate with what your title is.
- Contact details – You should place contact details in your flyers for your guests to contact you if they have concerns or other iquiries. Placing contact details in your flyers will also help you get more clients to do events with. An RSVP section is also included as part of the contact details. This is for your guests to reserve slots for your event.
- Detailed Content – This is one of the most important parts that an event flyer should contain. You should be able to place details about your event, from location, requirements, outfits, and other details essential for your guests to know. Sponsor images or logos are also sometimes included in the details of a flyer. Being able to place sponsors in your flyers also helps attract more guests to join your event.
Being able to have all the details that a flyer should contain will help keep potential customers informed on the details of your event. Including time in your flyers is also important as it determines what time your guests will arrive in and avoid guests to come in at different hours of the event.
Placing the schedule and program of the whole event in your flyers will also help guests be informed of what will happen next in your event. Before printing, be sure to doublecheck all the details you need in your flyers as printing multiple flyers with the wrong details is both a waste of money and time.
You can also check our website for Valentine’s Day flyers and music event flyers.
Club Event Flyer Examples
Night Club Event Flyer
Ladies Club Event Flyer
Music Club Event Flyer
Fundraising Event Flyer Examples
Free Fundraising Event Flyer
Sample Event Flyer Examples
Sample Community Event Flyer
Sample Event Announcement Flyer
Sample Event Invitation Flyer
Sample Networking Event Flyer
Sample Christmas Event Flyer
Sports Event Flyer Example
Free Sports Event Flyer
Outdoor Sports Event Flyer
Adventure Sport Event Flyer
Football Friday Event Flyer
How to Give Away Flyers
There are different ways for your guests to receive your flyers. There are quick ways and slow ones that depend on the accessibility of your guests to receive flyers. Below are some ways to send out flyers to your guests and everyone else:
- Give out flyers to people walking around – This is the most common method of giving away flyers and promoting them in public. If you don’t want to do them yourself, you can pay sombebody to do it for you at a fair price. Most establishments do this kind of method as this is the quickest possible way to desiminate information to the public.
- Emails – You can also send your flyers digitally by email. Some establishments use this method to send their flyers online. This method is also an advantage for them especially if they are establishments that keep customer information through the use of CRM software programs. They can simply send email blasts to their clients. You can also use flyers as attachments when you send emails to anyone.
- Insert in newspapers and magazines – You can insert your flyers in newspapers and magazines which makes this a quick way to disperse all your flyers and promote your event. Attaching flyers in newspapers and magazines will also help you save time from distributing flyers yourself. Most establishments these days also use this method to distribute their flyers.
- Air mail – You can distribute your flyers by using air mail if your guests do not have access to computers or internet and are living from a far place. This is still a good thing because guests will feel more appreciated and feel important when you are making an effort to send your flyers, even going far by sending them through air mail.
- Place them together with brochures – This method of distributing flyers is commonly used by hospitality industries. They usually place flyers together with their other brochures for guests to see them while they wait for their bookings to be processed. These types of flyers must look attractive so that guests will be attracted to taking one with them. Guests being able to take one and know the details of the event will already help you get more potential attendees for your event.
Advantages of Flyers
There are advantages of using flyers as a marketing strategy to attract more customers or guests to attend your events, buy new products, or avail new services. Some advantages of using invitation flyers include:
- They are cheap – Flyers are cheap to print out and distribute to the public. You won’t be dealing with a big cost when you print out flyers as printing more flyers will be cheaper.
- Easy to produce – Flyers are also easy to produce with a lot of printin companies available today and also offering different printing packages to create more flyers at an affordable price. This also helps you lessen cost and save you time from worrying about how to print your flyers.
- Easy to read – Flyers are easy to read because all the details they about a product, service, or event are already available to them. Making creative designs is also a bonus for customers or guests to keep interest in your flyers.
You can also check out our website for masquerade party flyers and vintage party flyers.