Businesses and organizations operating in the health and fitness niche particularly need to pay attention to their marketing campaigns as the public grow more vigilant over things that affect their own well-being. That is why if you intend to produce marketing collaterals like health flyers for a business, event, service, or product in the health industry, you need to do this well.
In this article, we talk about the use of printed flyers as a print advertising material. More specifically, we provide different examples of downloadable and editable promotional flyers that can be used in the fitness and health industry. We also share different tips on how to improve a flyer design to gain more customer leads.
To create the best health flyer, one needs to know the basics of what institutes a good flyer design. Listed below are the top five characteristics that any health flyer design should embody for it to be considered a well-designed one. Find out what these elements are below.
When all the elements or characteristics mentioned above are smartly incorporated into a flyer design, you will have an excellent flyer in hand. It takes a lot of practice to get excellent final designs so be patient and enjoy the creative journey. And feel free to look into all the pre-made health and fitness flyer designs and templates below to help spur your imagination.
Embedded below are printable health flyer templates that anyone may use to for work, school, or academic purposes. Note that each template may be downloadable in different file formats to match the editing software program of your choice.
Trying your hand at designing your own health flyer? If yes, be sure to read the next section of this article as we share a step by step guide on how to create health flyer designs. Read on…
1. Choose a theme: The first step in any graphic design project is choosing a theme or motif. For example, when it comes to designing a gym flyer, your chosen theme should match the business, brand, event, or service you are promoting. Flyer design themes may range from formal to festive. Choose a theme that will best represent both your brand and the type of marketing campaign you are running.
2. Decide on a layout: After deciding on a design theme, it is time to choose a layout. As mentioned earlier, a layout is the arrangement of different text and graphic elements used in your flyer design. Remember to keep the layout simple and apply the basic rules of visual hierarchy in order to create a compelling flyer design.
3. List down all the information you want on the flyer: The next preparatory step in designing a health flyer is to list down or type all the pieces of information you want to include in your flyer. Doing this step ahead of time allows you to focus on other aspects of the design process later on. Examples of information that should be included in a flyer are the name of the event, service, product, or business you are promoting; a call-to-action like special offers, discounted pricing, or persuasive ad copy; date of event; price of product or service; and the terms and conditions of the offer indicated on the flyer.
4. Choose a graphic design or editing software: Now, it is time to choose a graphic design or editing software that you are most comfortable. This way you will not have any issues when creating your own base flyer template design. Most printable flyer templates are available as Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator templates. The type of health flyer template you choose will depend on the type of editing software you are most comfortable in using.
5. Or, use a pre-made flyer template: If you do not see yourself creating own health flyer template from scratch, you may always use any pre-made health flyer template. Examples of these downloadable templates are included in the article. Use printable flyer templates if you want to save time and effort but still want to have the option to change some aspects of the flyer design.
6. Create or edit the flyer template: Whether you are using a pre-made flyer template or you are creating a flyer design from scratch, the next step is to start editing your base flyer template. If creating a flyer design from scratch, you now have to arrange all the design elements following the layout you have chosen earlier. If using a pre-made flyer template, it is time to make edits to the base template to match the theme of your marketing campaign. At this stage in the flyer creation process, you are in full creative control of how the final flyer design will look like.
7. Review the health flyer design: Before finalizing your health flyer design, ask someone to review and proofread the flyer template. Ask him or her to spot any issues with the ad copy text, the images and illustrations, and even with the layout itself. Do not take this step for granted as it will help you (and your business) avoid any awkward situations in the future.
8. Print out the flyer template: Finally, it is now time to print out your health flyer. Most pre-made flyer templates can be printed using home or office printers as they follow the standard 8 inches by 11 inches paper size. However, if you want a more luxurious printing style or if you intend to print out hundreds of flyers, it may be best to use the services of a professional print shop.
You now have a physical health flyer on hand. Get your flyer distribution team ready and implement other marketing strategies to help boost the effectiveness of your physical grand opening flyers. Hustle for a few days and expect to see results within the next few weeks.
Health flyers may be classified according to how the flyer will be used. Based on this definition, health flyers may be classified into:
Health flyers do not have a standard size. The pre-made flyer templates included in this article follow the 8.5 inches by 11 inches printing size but they may be resized before printing to match your personal preference.
A template is a digital file created using any graphic design or editing software tool. It acts as the base or outline for making any kind of graphic design project. When a template contains all the text and design elements necessary for creating a printed marketing health flyer, it is called a health flyer template.
The terms flyer and leaflet are often used interchangeably due to the fact that they are single page advertising tools. Their main difference lies in the kind of paper used for printing them. Most of the time, business leaflets are printed on thicker paper. Despite this, it is in your discretion on what paper type, thickness, and printing method you want to be used for your flyers or leaflets.
Creating health flyers is just like completing any kind of graphic design project. Software programs like Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator are commonly used. Microsoft Word and Publisher may also be used by those who are not that familiar with the other software tools.
In this article, you have found multiple examples of flyer templates that can be used for various events and purposes in the health and fitness industry. For more downloadable examples of these flyer templates, make sure to check out the rest of Template.net.