12 + Real Estate Flyer Templates – Word, PSD, AI, EPS Vector
Businesses rely on many marketing tools in order to gain audiences and potential clients in order to build a following for future sales and profit. That is why there are many kinds of flyer designs that can be seen even as we walk around the street or whenever we read articles on community boards. It aims to intrigue a reader regarding the products and services that a company is providing which allows them to call or visit the office.
Real estate flyers are used for real estate businesses in order to pique the curiosity of a reader to visit the open house or to intrigue house or apartment hunters. To create a real estate flyer that is effective, here are a few tips laid out that can be useful for any real estate agent or agency out there.
Elements of a Good Real Estate Flyers
1. Head-turning Caption: These elements speak about its striking and attracting qualities of your simple real estate flyer. This is because it is one of the first few things that the audience can read. It is suggested that creating a catchy, witty, and funny caption can add into its memorable element, which in return allows for potential clients to visit the open house or visit the real estate agent’s website.
2. Understandable Objectives: This covers the goals and objectives of the real estate flyer. It is advised that the real estate flyer must aim to feature what a business wants to highlight in their business. Is your real estate agency focusing on selling apartments or condominiums? Then place that on the minimal real estate flyer.
3. Stimulating Message: This also talks about the call to action of the real estate flyer. How a company wants a recipient or reader to react or act upon when they read a flyer is what a call to action is. Examples of these calls to action are “Buy your dream house now!”, “Visit us later!”, or “Own a home today.”
4. Visuals and Artworks: This is the creative aspect of your flyer which retains the attention of the readers. When adding artworks and graphic elements into your real estate flyer, make sure to avoid placing too many designs as it might have the tendency to be overwhelming and looking too cluttered.
5. Contact Information: One of the main reasons why a real estate company would make a modern real estate flyer is because of the possibility that more clients will want to visit the open houses that are advertised or at least gain traffic in your company’s website. But without your contact information, how will potential customers be able to contact you regarding a new home for them? So do not forget to place your website, business phone number, e-mail address, or even directions for the readers to refer to.
10+ Real Estate Flyer Templates
Real Estate Marketing Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Commercial Real Estate Marketing Flyer Template
Available File Formats
Simple Open House Flyer Template
Printable Open House Flyer Sample
Home Real Estate Flyer Sample
Open House Flyer Example
Home Sale Real Estate Flyer Template
Modern Real Estate Flyer Design
Property Flyer Template
Country House Real Estate Flyer Sample
Real Estate Branding Flyer
Real Estate Flyer Example
Real Estate Campaign Tri-Fold Flyer
Steps to Make a Great Real Estate Flyers
Build an Idea: Is it an open house flyer or a flyer providing information about a condo unit? Design and draft the kind of message or idea your real estate business would want to express. Make sure that your message is fitting to the overall brand of the company and the theme of the flyer.
- Choose a Format: There are different formats of flyers that are compatible with certain needs, so taking into consideration what the goals and objectives of the company is a must when choosing a format. Should you wish to go for a more informative route, then the utilization of two or three sides is suggested, however, having a flyer that piques the curiosity of a reader through a plain one-sided flyer is highly suggested compared to the latter.
- Add Relevant Decorations: Include illustrations and graphic designs that are appropriate and applicable to what the real estate flyer is advertising. This adds to the appealing factor of the flyer and makes it more interesting as opposed to a flyer that is filled with only words.
- Rank Information with the Help of Typeface: Using graphic elements for fonts such as Bold, Italics, Underscore, or ALL CAPS highlights certain words that a business wants the readers to put their focus. These are certain details such as contact information, operating hours, location, or even person in charge.
- Utilize Graphics Resources: Including high-resolution photos, artworks and/or graphic designs will add a special element to a real estate flyer and will become more attractive to readers or passers-by. This pop of design will also allow for the conveying on the identity of a company.
- Proofread and Edit: Proofreading and editing a flyer before printing will save a company a lot of money. No one wants to print out a bunch of real estate flyers only to find out after printing that there are certain mistakes to the copy. Ask an outsider to look at your work as it is great to have the opinion of somebody with “fresh eyes”.
Simple Tips for Making a Real Estate Flyer
- Make It Simple: When in doubt, keeping a minimalistic design is the safest way to go, especially for classy real estate properties. Having an abundant amount of white space is a lot better than overwhelming the reader with either too much information or too many design elements. This can result in the possibility of making your real estate flyer too cluttered and can give off an unprofessional vibe.
- Break Down the Contents into More Digestible Portions: Readers become discouraged whenever they see that long paragraphs are used most especially in marketing tools. Whether it be economical, minimal, inner city, or a luxurious property, having categories being divided and placing information into these different parts makes it less straining to the eyes and allows readers to find the information they need in the category they belong to.
- Bullet Points Make it Faster to Read: Similar to the point above, shorter sentences are faster to scan and summarizes long points into shorter sentences or phrases that can be easily understood in a short amount of time. This is especially useful when elaborating on complex topics such as land tax regulations and mortgage requirements.
- Add in Company Directions: Place a small sketch of where you can find the office of your real estate company instead of the directions of where your open house site is. This allows for potential client and real estate agent to talk about certain prospects of other considerations to look into before moving forward into looking into a location or site.
- Keep in Mind the Individuality of the Business: Remember to be consistent with using color schemes, typography, and other designing elements that will be in unison with your logo and the identity of the company.
- Choose the Right Paper Stock: Make sure that the paper stock is fitting to your design and be compatible with the way you are distributing these to passers-by or potential clients. If you wish to simply post your flyers on community boards, then you can get away with thinner paper stock as opposed to really passing them out.
- Limit Typeface to Two to Three Styles: Having multiple typefaces can have the tendency to look overwhelming and disorienting. This makes your real estate flyer look visually unappealing and can turn off readers and can make you appear unprofessional. Two to three typefaces allow for your flyer to still look creative at the same time, can still look clean and tidy. Just remember that the typeface you are using can be readable even from a distance.
- High-Quality Photographs Only: Always use high-resolution photographs and graphic designs for your real estate flyer. Having pixelated or blurry photographs makes the flyer seem like it is in a rush to be designed and that gives off an impression of haste and lack of care.
Types of Real Estate Flyers
- Mailers: In real estate, this type of flyer is commonly used for start-up businesses or small companies that promote a certain listing.
- Catalog: This is a flyer that gives off a powerful impression and allows businesses to provide details in line with the listings that they are offering
- Leaflets: These provide small notices of sale in a form of a single sheet of paper. It is affordable to produce and is small in size, therefore a preference for many businesses. It is quite easy to mail or distribute.
- Digital Flyers: These types of real estate flyers are the easiest to distribute as it is sent through potential clients in a digital space or email. Should you wish to use this type of flyer for your real estate business, make sure that the format is compatible in different software programs and formats.
Real Estate Flyer Template Sizes
- A3 – 297 mm x 420 mm
- A4 – 210 mm x 297 mm
- A5 – 148.5 mm x 210 mm
- DL – 99 mm x 210 mm
- A6 – 105 mm x 148 mm
Real Estate Flyer FAQs
Is there a specific method to create your own flyer?
Although we have provided many useful steps and tips as stated above, there is no specific method in creating your own flyer. You still have the freedom to develop and create your own steps and methods in developing flyers.
Is it always necessary to keep your customers in mind?
When you do not keep a target clientele or even a customer in mind, you will have a difficult time trying to relate to audiences. And without your customers, there would be no need for flyers, which is why you should always keep them in mind when creating fliers.
Real estate flyers are not only used to gain potential clients for your business, but it also allows you as real estate agents to help individuals find a place they can call home. This also gives readers an overall gist of what the mission and vision of a company are which hopefully gives a reader the confidence to trust the company.