Surprise parties combine two of the best things in the world—surprises and parties! It is a lot of fun to plan a party behind the honored guest’s back, but keeping mum on all the details will also be one of the most challenging tasks one can encounter. Worry not, we will briefly guide you through the process.
To ensure that all friends and family will know about the party—hopefully before the honored guest does—you are going to need these flyer templates to edit and print so you could get the word out. Take some cues from our website to have a successful surprise party.
Surprise Birthday Party Flyer
Surprise Retirement Party Flyer
Surprise Gift Party Flyer
How to Throw a Surprise Party
Before you scramble off to get that party to come into being, remember these necessary tips before making definite plans.
- Keep a trustworthy group of planners. Trust us, you do not want to go through this party planning alone. If you think doing it by yourself is the only way to ensure that this party stays top secret, do reassess. Keep a big chunk of the stress off your shoulders by coordinating with a tight-knit (and most importantly tight-lipped) group of people who will stay by your side all throughout this nerve-racking period. Assign someone to personalize these party flyer templates and distribute accordingly to inform all the invited guests about the party.
- Keep a trustworthy guest list. Choose the people to attend who you can trust to stay quiet about the details of the party. A single peep from anyone will ruin the whole thing, so choose wisely.
- Make sure your guest of honor does not have concrete plans on the day of the event. All this meticulous planning will only end up ineffective if the guest of honor had actually made plans on the very day of the event. So fake plan another activity with the honored guest and get a tight hold of his or her itinerary on that day but without making too much of a fuss.
Free PSD Surprise Party Flyer
Surprise Anniversary Party Flyer
Surprise New Year Party Flyer
*** Please write 200 words here, and include below internal link in it. ***
Ensuring the Surprise Party Plans Stay a Secret
If you want to safeguard that all your planning won’t go to waste and that you actually throw someone a legit surprise party, here are more helpful tips to do just that:
- Make all your guests come at a time much earlier than the intended start of the party. Have everyone ready to surprise the honored guest before he or she shows up for the party. Nothing is worse to happen than the honored guest showing up to an empty venue.
- Create a private message group for all the attendees. Keep everyone updated and reminded to stay secretive through instant messaging. This way, you can also monitor delegated tasks.
- Keep children out of the loop. Because children and secrets are never a good mix.
- Relax. Breathe in and out, this party is going to turn out okay and everyone will have fun.
With all our flyer and invitation templates, planning parties will be painless and uncomplicated. And because they all come in printable versions, you are free to reproduce as many copies as you want without worrying about added fees. For more party ideas and party templates, head on over to our birthday flyer templates section to see more designs.