Valentine’s Day the day of love and affection. It doesn’t mean that we only express our love to others on this day alone. Every minute of every day, we should always show love to other people, and we may do it either directly or indirectly. But how can we express love indirectly? We can do it by being concerned of their well-being, by reminding them to bring an umbrella when it’s raining, or by simply wishing them the best when the other person will undergo a challenge or an obstacle in life. But during Valentine’s Day, there are also parties that occur, and one way to promote these parties is through the use of flyers design.
Valentines Day Party Flyer Template
Valentines Day Flyer Template
Simple Valentines Day Flyer Template
Flyers are sheets of artist paper printed with information and important details about an event. These sheets of paper are used for the purpose of advertising the event that it holds. Even though there are other methods of advertising events, the distribution of flyers is proven effective since it is easy to make and spread, it is also cheap, and it has always been proven effective. Check out our website for an entire collection of flyer templates that you can choose from.
Valentine’s Day Party Flyer in PSD
Valentine’s Day Party Flyer Template
Free PSD Valentine’s Party Flyer
Happy Valentine’s Day Party Flyer
Elegant Valentine’s Party Flyer
Interesting Facts about Valentine’s Day
- The first Valentine’s Day candy box was created in the late 1800s by Richard Cadbury, son of John Cadbury, the founder of Cadbury Confectioneries.
- In 1537, King Henry VIII declared February 14 as a holiday.
- Cupid, the god of desire and affection, is the son of Venus, the goddess of beauty and love.
- Venus’s favorite flower is the red rose.
- During the Middle Ages, there was a belief that if you were single, you would end up marrying the first person of the opposite sex that you would meet on Valentine’s Day.
- Finnish people celebrate their version of Valentine’s Day called Ystavanpaiva, which translates to “friend’s day.”
What Are the Benefits of Flyers?
- Flyers are easy to make and distribute.
- Production of flyers are relatively inexpensive.
- Flyers are attractive to look at and fun to read.
- Flyers are able to reach a good number of clients.
- Flyers initiate a direct contact between the promoter and the prospective client.
- Flyers have been proven an effective method in advertising.
If you are looking for templates for parties in general, check out our collection of party flyer templates.
Love Valentine’s Party Flyer
Valentine’s Celebrations Flyer
Valentine’s Night Party Flyer
Free Valentine’s Party Flyer
How Should You Make Your Flyers?
- Make it easy to read by keeping the message direct to the point and organizing the important details through bullet points.
- Use the appropriate size and color for your flyer. The recommended size is A4, and for the color, the golden rule is to never use dark-colored paper.
- If you have gathered information, you may also include testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Never forget to proofread before starting to make hard copied prints.
- Always remember to indicate the necessary contact details somewhere on the flyer.
Why Use Our Flyer Templates?
Our flyer templates were designed by creative and experienced graphic artists and can be downloaded for a reasonable price. You may choose to save it in either PSD, EPS, or AI formats, depending on which one suits you best. These templates are also fully editable to provide you with the freedom to make the necessary changes on your flyers.
For more templates on Valentine’s Day, check out our other collection of Valentine flyer templates.