Flyers are used by businesses, establishments, organizations, or even individuals to provide information about a product, an event, a service or a cause. Also known as pamphlets, these materials are usually made for the purpose of advertising, marketing, and promotion. Flyers can be posted on places where foot traffic is heavy. More so, it can be handed to the target consumers of the company.
That is why on this page, we have gathered some vintage flyer templates for events that you can download and use. Event flyers are a great alternative for invitations in case you have a limited budget or is planning to invite a lot of guests that can make using heavy stock paper invitation cards costly. So, what are you waiting for? Browse through these templates and find you’re looking for!
Vintage Event Flyer Template
Party Event Flyer Template
Conference Event Flyer Template
Vintage Music Flyer Template
Event Flyer Template
Vintage Night Event Flyer
Retro Vintage Event Flyer
Free PSD Vintage Event Flyer
Jazz Vintage Event Flyer
Vintage Party Event Flyer
Vintage Radio Event Flyer
Elements of an Event Flyer
Below are some of the basic but important elements you need to include in your flyers whether they are used as event invitations or advertising materials for an event.
- Event title. Consider thinking of a creative event title that will encourage your guests to come to your event. You can be inspired by the titles of the event flyer templates you can find here.
- Venue. There are guests who are very keen and particular with the venue where the event will be held. This is why you should always place the location of your event in the flyer. It’s one way to give an idea of what to expect during the event.
- Time. There are some parts of the day which are great for certain types of events. It can also help determine the number of guests you can expect depending on what kind of audience you target.
- Guests. Sometimes, event organizers invite guests speakers or presenters to enhance the content of your event. These guests can be prominent individuals or celebrities who can generate interest.
- Entertainment. Aside from guest speakers, you can also invite entertainers such as singers or DJs to perform before or after the main content of your event in order to liven up the mood.
Vintage Music Event Flyer
Vintage Carnival Event Flyer
Vintage Bicycle Event Flyer
Grunge Vintage Event Flyer
Vintage Car Show Event Flyer
Here are some reasons why a vintage theme is great for your events.
- It is classic and timeless. The vintage look gives your flyers a sense of timelessness and classic feel to your designs. With its raw and organic nature, it provides more options in designing stuff associated with objects from the past.
- It has an unpolished finish. Vintage style is perfect to use in designs that require an old-fashioned and rough finish. Whether it’s a movie poster or a classic product advertisement, it is a stark contrast to any polished and often boring designs.
- It can be elaborate without looking overdecorated. With its old and aged effects, you can add more interesting and elaborate aspects in your design. It allows you to experiment and be more crafty to create some cool and edgy masterpieces.
- It gives you more freedom to express. You usually get a uniform and rigid designs but with the vintage look, you can get both strong and subtle elements in one, which eliminates the restrictions you usually have when designing with other concepts.
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out other flyer templates aside from our vintage flyer templates.