A font is a certain style of a typed word character, which includes the word’s weight, size, and color. It also refers to the main style as to which the word’s appearance has been manipulated or changed.
Fonts can create a big impact to a design. There are a lot of items where fonts are being used to complete an aesthetic. You need to take a few measures so that you know that a certain font is appropriate to the finished product that you are targeting to have.
We have downloadable font styles on our website that you may could download and utilize for your next projects. Most fonts that are available on the link provided have samples so that you may know where to best use them.
Cursive Pretty Font
Pretty Script Font
Pretty Tattoo Font
Pretty Handwriting Font
Pretty Letter Font
Before using a certain type or style of font, you need to assess the following we found could be useful to you first based on situations:
- If the font will be used for a banner or marketing tools of an event, is it appropriate to the banner’s design and overall aesthetic? A font must be able to highlight what the event is all about. Hence, if a formal event is to occur, use fonts that are simple and are business-like. They need to evoke that sense of professionalism. They should look like they are prim and proper so the attention of the people who are to look are more focused on the information rather than the font style.
- If the font will be for a specific person, is it appropriate to his or her likeness and attributes? There are girly fonts and fonts that look masculine. If you are to use a font for a personalized gift like writing on a shirt or any other materials, you need to know the gender, the attitude, and other characteristics of the person to whom you are giving the shirt. Fonts can also be identified by their own characters as well.
- If the font is for business purposes, does it complement the existing documents that the company already have? Companies use fonts to identify them as well. Some companies even create their own fonts and put copyrights on them to assure that the font is only associated to them. Unless you are to change all the materials that your business already have, a certain font must visually be the same or must look at least related to the ones that you are currently using.
Pretty Brush Font
Pretty Bubble Font
Pretty Calligraphy Font
Pretty Chalkboard Font
Pretty Wedding Font
Think of the Perfect Font for You
When the font that you have chosen is already in a material, try to look at it again and identify the following:
- The size of the font.
- The actual visuals that the font provides.
- The cohesiveness of the entire material when the font is placed together with other items.
- The color of the font. There are font styles that work well with colors that fit the certain style.
- Other manipulations that you can put to a font like adding text shadows, glow, and text lines.
- The kind of font that you have used and if there are any other fonts that will look better other than that.
Download our fonts now and experiment on the use of fonts on different items and occasions.