In computers, an icon is a symbol or a graphic image displayed on the screen intended to help the user navigate through the computer or mobile device’s system.
When you double click on an icon, depending on the type, it will either open it to reveal the contents inside or it will activate according to what it was programmed to do. For more examples, check out our page for some set of icons.
61+ Designer Templates in Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, HTML5, WordPress, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Fitness Exercise Icons
Exercise Equipment Icons
Vector Exercise Icons
Exercise Tools Icons Set
Yoga Exercise Icons
Benefits of Doing Regular Exercises
Exercising is a great way to keep your body in good shape and condition. It makes you feel better, look better, have more energy, and even add years to your life. People may want to exercise to lose weight, some may want to do it for prevention of health conditions, and some may want to do it for both.
To make it even more effective, exercising should also go together with proper dieting and that there should always be limitations because too much of anything is never beneficial.
- Exercise can help in controlling body weight by burning excess fat and calories.
- Exercising boosts the level of good cholesterol while decreasing the bad ones.
- Regular exercise can help prevent or manage health problems like stroke, type 2 diabetes, depression, some cancers, and even arthritis.
- Physical activity stimulates brain chemicals that may uplift a person’s mood and make you feel happier and more relaxed.
- Regular physical activity improves muscle and bone strength as well as boost your endurance.
- Exercise and physical activities are fun and you get a chance to socialize with other people.
For more templates about fitness, check out our collection of fitness icons.
Diet and Exercise Icons
Health and Exercise Icons
Gym Exercise Icons Set
Flat Exercise Icons Set
Fitness Exercise Progress Icons Set
Why Choose Our Icon Sets over Others?
- These icons were selected from among thousands of the best templates on the Internet and were designed by creative and skillful graphic artists who have had a lot of experience in the field of digital designing.
- You may be able to access and download these templates easily and for a fairly reasonable fee, and you can choose to save it in either PSD or Vector EPS, depending on which format works well for you.
- These templates are fully editable to make the editing process easier for you.
- If you are using Adobe Photoshop, we recommend you download in PSD format; however, if you are working with Adobe Illustrator, download in EPS format instead.
How to Make Use of Our Icon Sets
- Once you have accessed our website, search for the icon templates that you wish to use (for easier navigation, click on the magnifying glass icon found on the upper right-hand corner of the page and type the title or part of the template’s title).
- Download the template by clicking on the green Download button below the set of your choice and save it somewhere on your computer’s directory.
- If you wish to customize the icons, now is the right time to do it.
- After finalizing your icons, you can now use it as your computer’s desktop icons.
- If you are a web designer, you may also use these as your website’s icons.
For more icon templates, check out our collection of health icons. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, check out the links below for some more related content.